Kayla & Leah Itsines #12 Kayla’s botched face, Leah won’t comment on the Big beige space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @hereforthethrills for the title. Had to remove a section as it was too long!

Original: Kayla’s botched face, left her kid without a trace, Leah won’t comment on the Big Beige space.

Kayla and Teef have been in Bali with only Jax, who didn't seem to leave the accommodation once. Arna meanwhile wasn't important enough to make the trip and got left behind.

Leah and Mitch still haven't told anyone they are moving and are spending time 'decluttering' and making annoying tik toks. Will there podcast be 2 hours of them rambling? Probably 😂

Snark away tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, tell us all about how you run your businesses so we know what NOT to do.
only reason I’m comin to these pair for business advice is if I’m in the market to start up a business I want to fail.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CED05D2E-7A98-4969-B7C4-ECA6987B4D3B.png

Sorry why would you have this image hanging on your wall when you have a young girl at home?!?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So Kayla now has the big ugly table at hers….

had to do some serious sleuthing to find a photo of the table in the big beige house!
That’s not Leah’s, Kayla had that table first before Leah purchased it, it was in the room she used as her office.

Reactions: 9
Don't you know how to spell GoOgLe Leah? Guys, I've had another ADHD idea, and my brain can't process the process to make it happen in a short time frame so pleaaase give me free stuff, vibesss, nose touch, fake sip, weeeeeeeeeee
Fist bite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2159690
Sorry why would you have this image hanging on your wall when you have a young girl at home?!?!?
Wtf is that pic??? All I can see is RIBS.. Jesus Kayla clearly loves the anorexic look. I seriously can’t believe she sells workout apps based on what she looks like, I can’t imagine ever wanting to look like her

Reactions: 13
Wtf is that pic??? All I can see is RIBS.. Jesus Kayla clearly loves the anorexic look. I seriously can’t believe she sells workout apps based on what she looks like, I can’t imagine ever wanting to look like her
Ah you've just explained , sadly, why she has made millions, but people do want to look like her, her workouts are rubbish, her fitness is bullshit, her knowledge of fitness is non existant, her personality was hidden, as was her face, for good reasons, as we now know. She thrives on being thin. "Must show my abs or legs, or both"

Reactions: 14
I wonder was Arna with Tobi, or with Anna (we all know she wouldn’t have been with Kayla) I would assume Tobi and or Racheal and I wonder what Leah is like with them? I guess she would be normal/civil. I’m just always so interested in the dynamics because I have a step daughter and I always wonder how everyone else’s situation works haha.
IMG_3174.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I
I wonder was Arna with Tobi, or with Anna (we all know she wouldn’t have been with Kayla) I would assume Tobi and or Racheal and I wonder what Leah is like with them? I guess she would be normal/civil. I’m just always so interested in the dynamics because I have a step daughter and I always wonder how everyone else’s situation works haha. View attachment 2162618
I think it’s Kayla’s week. Was Tobi in QLD with Rachel this week? How do I know these things 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can’t understand why Gigi never has dinner with Mitch and Leah - I have never ever seen them eat as a family. It’s SO SO important! It’s sad that she’s never experienced a family dinner with her parents sitting down and eating with her. Babies learn so much from it!

Reactions: 10
I actually can’t understand why Gigi never has dinner with Mitch and Leah - I have never ever seen them eat as a family. It’s SO SO important! It’s sad that she’s never experienced a family dinner with her parents sitting down and eating with her. Babies learn so much from it!
But Gigi would need to eat her dinner on the couch, with her plate resting on her belly. Gigi has better table manners than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank god Arna has Toby, Rachel, Anna and even Leah, who all genuinely seem to adore her. She must feel so neglected by her own mother especially since Teef and the new baby arrived. She’s been pushed to the side poor little bubba. For all Leah’s issues she genuinely seems to adore Gigi and Arna.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.