Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’ve always just seen her videos on TikTok but I just went on to Instagram for a look and her profile is private… I’m assuming it’s usually public but she’s set it to private because of whatever is going on??

Kazzie20

VIP Member
There’s nothing wrong with buying kids cheap or even secondhand clothing but when most of your income is based on them and you buying yourself expensive clothing and going on holidays without them it’s actually vile. Exploitation at its finest
definitely i live for vinted and charity shops but shein is cheap shit 🤷🏽‍♀️

Crl8

It’s unknown but they both go and see their dad. Before Ella took them to see their dad in public places he used to see them in a contact centre so must be quite serious, maybe DV or something?
Yeah I was thinking it maybe had something to do with dv.

Anastasiaxo

Her post about followers liking her bfs instagram, sorry Kay why do you feel so defensive? You should feel flattered because he’s your man, unless you have something to be worried about ? Which in the vibe i got from that post 👀
Isn’t his insta on private??? So he must have to accept these requests??
---
Isn’t his insta on private??? So he must have to accept these requests??
maybe he’s not on private but still… no need to get defensive about it Kay 😂

anonauntie

VIP Member
Does she have lipedema? I feel bad for asking I’m all for body positivity but this is a genuine question. Her legs are so out of proportion with the rest of her (I looked through her instagram) her arms and legs look like they have lipedema whilst the rest of her is slim and petite.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She’s spoken about the bruises again and says they were hickys….bullshit you could see she had been hit
yeah I saw that post
It seems to me like she’s been reading about herself somewhere and wanted to control the narrative about different things
She turned comments off too

dolly21

anybody seen the tik tok from @ l.svgr ? ella is arguing with everybody in the comments saying everyone is rude for making her out a liar etc