Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So obvious when she's fallen out with mason now. Waiting for a petty story slagging him off xo
for once I don’t think it is about mason, all her highlights and posts are there still😂 she’s probably realised no one’s truly there for her while going through this loss🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Swirlyicecream

She is an absolute idiot to publicly post photos where the bruises are clear as day and are obviously strangulation / beating bruises.

Not victim blaming her but more so the fact she would choose to post them when she could easily have facetuned them out/ posed from a different angle. She’s done it for speculation and attention.

Jesus christ, of course it’s a horrible situation to be in an abusive relationship etc but my main thought it just protect your children!!! It’s one thing staying when there’s violence if you have no dependants and you're scared so don’t want to rock the boat etc but i’m sorry those girls need to come first.

ALL OF THIS 🙌

Chipsnbeaanz

I’ve always just seen her videos on TikTok but I just went on to Instagram for a look and her profile is private… I’m assuming it’s usually public but she’s set it to private because of whatever is going on??
Think it’s always been that way, I’ve been following her a while and sure I had to request to follow her if I remember

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I’m not sticking up for the situation and I hope if it is DV she uses her platform to get help but at the same time if she’s showing it off like that.. it could well be she’s into the.. non vanilla life…

Sazza25

VIP Member
I’m not even saying it to be spiteful, not so bad in a nursery setting as it’s fenced off but she takes Tina and Klay out and my thought is what if one of them ran towards a road ain’t no way fat Ella is able chase them, toddlers are fast.. even for a fit person 😂
I hear you 🤣♥ my 6 year old is non verbal and autistic and fuck me he can run🤣 I'm a size 12 and I even sometimes feel out of breath

KYLIE

VIP Member
these status are about her current on/off boyfriend Mason who we suspect gave her the weird bruises she had a while ago.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Kay used to be overweight years ago and I think she’s just not lost it all on her arms and legs
I have mixed kids and it’s obviously fine as their hair is always in very good condition, some products aimed at mixed and black hair will dry it out you don’t have to use products aimed at mixed hair lol
I think it must be a hereditary thing, her legs are the same. I think it’s Edema and feel really sorry for her if that’s the case
IMG_6781.jpeg
. She’s never been that big, she definitely has a problem.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Looks like she’s taking some time out from social media, hope she’s ok and realises you don’t need to post about your whole life