Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Is her head just really small or are her arms just out of proportion? Also why isn’t she using actual mixed race targeted hair products on the girls? That give me stuff is crap for mixed race hair
Kay used to be overweight years ago and I think she’s just not lost it all on her arms and legs
I have mixed kids and it’s obviously fine as their hair is always in very good condition, some products aimed at mixed and black hair will dry it out you don’t have to use products aimed at mixed hair lol

I get Kay’s side because why is a girl who was with her ex for a week years ago still going in on her and bringing up her kids, kids she got told she may never have is out of order BUT fully grown adults acting like this on social media? Embarrassing

Sazza25

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have posted that video tbh, Kay should be telling her it’s not ok to swear instead of encouraging her and laughing

scandiii

Is her posts about mason or her childrens dad? Because she did a new tiktok about regretting choosing him as her bd and that he doesnt loce them endlessly??

Lolly71990

VIP Member
fuck sake
The lad is still getting over the fact that he’s banned in the UK and will have to muzzle up
Give him a break

hate statements like “the last time i fall in love”
Especially coming from her
Pretty sure they’ll be split up again next week lol
Banned in the uk?

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
It will be deeper than them not getting along to be in a contact centre
Obviously, It was originally but the contact centre was stopped a while back now. However it has to be supervised. She could go if she wanted but it’s in place where Ella and their little sister go. Kay could go and it’s always got to be a public space as well.

Crl8

Does she have lipedema? I feel bad for asking I’m all for body positivity but this is a genuine question. Her legs are so out of proportion with the rest of her (I looked through her instagram) her arms and legs look like they have lipedema whilst the rest of her is slim and petite.
I’ve wondered this too