Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nazar11

Tbf I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been fighting with another lass.
if this is a DV situation, posting the photos is awful but those little girlies are seeing those injuries on their mum. Tina will know what bruises will look like.
I don’t Know what to make of them, but if they weren’t caused by someone else then she’d address it straight away surely?
i thought this, or maybe the ex had done something to her.. surely she wouldn’t be flaunting her injuries to thousands of people who know she has young children if her boyfriend has done it as said above she still has her pictures up with him and is still following him.
If that is the case and it was her boyfriend I hope someone has stepped in for the girls.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Not to side w Kay but threatening a vulnerable young mum who lives alone with two young children is disgusting, she fucked around and found out lol
---
Most of the girl’s videos are directed at Kay, she’s clearly obsessed and jealous. No sympathy for her from me

Ell87

VIP Member

This came up on my fyp. Imagine having your kid do this and then posting it 😭
I saw the original video the other day of her doing the ridiculous trend of telling kids when you leave the room they can say whatever swear words they like for one time only 🤦‍♀️

nelly2317

VIP Member
They must be deleting comments as one of Kay’s recent videos has 290K+ likes and 2 comments where as her other videos averages around 100-1000 comments
I noticed this too, same with Ella’s recent ones! There was a few about Kay which are all gone. Kay has limited her comments on Instagram too

shannonsam

I wonder if she’s forced into making these appreciating videos lol, seems off if you appreciate what your partner does for you why make turn it into a video on the public platform 🙈 she’s probably had argument then made up and made a video 🤣

nelly2317

VIP Member
Love how she’s making tons of content with Tina to try and get her engagement back up lmao. Exploitation at its finest 🥴
She’s completely swept the drama under the carpet. Her engagement is still really low compared to before. One of the videos of Tina has 0 comments!