Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassing.
A mum of 2 yet she slags her boyfriend off online and shows that he calls her names and insults her weight.
The next day he’s the love of her life, the next day she’s moaning about girls wanting him/following him

I think you’re safe Kay babes. Everyone’s wondering why YOU want him 😭

Reactions: 14
Tbh the saddest thing is the example she’s setting for her little girls. Time and time again she shows she doesn’t really care about their development. Exposing them to the internet and such a strange relationship just for some mediocre c0ck and shein clothes 🙂 they will resent him when they grow up! Speaking from experience as kids you see through what your mum tries to hide from you so quickly.

Reactions: 7
They were definitely bruises but what I don’t understand is why she filmed herself while she had them… u would think whether they were bruises or hickeys she would want to say off camera for a few days. It’s all attention seeking I suppose, she’s very immature even for a 20 year old… she acts like a 14 year old!

Reactions: 6
What grown adults give each other hickeys? That's something you would do with your first crush when you're 14 :ROFLMAO:
---
They were definitely bruises but what I don’t understand is why she filmed herself while she had them… u would think whether they were bruises or hickeys she would want to say off camera for a few days. It’s all attention seeking I suppose, she’s very immature even for a 20 year old… she acts like a 14 year old!
Hahaha, posted my comment before I read yours! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
id be mortified! if I had a bruised cheek form foreplay certainly wouldn't post it online ! she must of known It would cause this reaction

Reactions: 3
Even if the kids weren’t there when he (obviously) battered her, they would have seen the injuries on their mummy and Tina is old enough to know about bruises and injuries, so she would have been so worried… that’s emotional harm. I hope Kay reads this and reflects on whether her relationship is worth it 😩 I feel like she’s gonna be another mum on TikTok who has their kids removed and all her followers insist social services are corrupt and she’s a good mum.
However she won’t, because she doesn’t protect them already by exposing/exploiting them to n0nces on the internet.

Reactions: 5
I don't actually doubt she's a good mum but I just hate people who plaster there kids all over social media I never would but thats just me
Yeah I was gonna say she’s a good mum. Those little girls are well cared for physically and you can tell they love their mummy. But she’s exploiting her kids so I can’t say she’s a good mum 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was gonna say she’s a good mum. Those little girls are well cared for physically and you can tell they love their mummy. But she’s exploiting her kids so I can’t say she’s a good mum 🫣🫣🫣
She clearly loves her kids but she is not a good mum, she puts her kids all over the internet. I’ve even seen comments saying that little “Klay Klay” isn’t as good as Tina. The number of saves on her videos is also worrying. Going back to the hicky issue - come on Kay, Mason may have a big mouth but I’m pretty sure he didn’t suck your cheeks to create bruises like that 🙄

Reactions: 6
She clearly loves her kids but she is not a good mum, she puts her kids all over the internet. I’ve even seen comments saying that little “Klay Klay” isn’t as good as Tina. The number of saves on her videos is also worrying. Going back to the hicky issue - come on Kay, Mason may have a big mouth but I’m pretty sure he didn’t suck your cheeks to create bruises like that 🙄
I agree the kids are always put in performance mode. "Tell everyone this, show everyone that" Tina is only 2 she has no understanding of that. She's very clearly an intelligent little girl, her speech is brilliant for her age, but some kids are like that naturally, doesn't mean Kays done anything exceptional. We so rarely see them on age appropriate days out and activities, just because one of the kids can speak beyond her years doesn't mean Kay is a great mum. In fact, I'd go as far as to say her exposing them to a guy who put bruises all over her and having them cuddle up with him makes her a bad parent.

Reactions: 7
Yet again it looks like she’s caught a flight without her children and with her man instead. What happened to this Paris trip she said she was planning to take the girls on last summer because Tina wanted to go so badly? They’ve had passports months now so that’s no excuse. Tina is the only reason she has a following and makes £££ on tiktok and all Tina seems to get out of it is tacky outfit shein outfits 😭😂

Reactions: 5
Yet again it looks like she’s caught a flight without her children and with her man instead. What happened to this Paris trip she said she was planning to take the girls on last summer because Tina wanted to go so badly? They’ve had passports months now so that’s no excuse. Tina is the only reason she has a following and makes £££ on tiktok and all Tina seems to get out of it is tacky outfit shein outfits 😭😂
I wonder, is she covered in love bites for this little holiday away 😏

Reactions: 1