Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just came up on my Facebook. Think the person who posted it has reported her and her sister to the police for threatening the child.
Just seen she’s posted this on her instagram story as well 😵💫 what are the comments saying? I’m dying to know but I don’t have Facebook lol

Reactions: 3
“Didn’t she (the 12 year old) bully her (Kay’s) siblings tho”
Not the point
She’s an adult threatening a child
I hope all the brands she works with sees that post

Reactions: 10
ive wondered before why she's not been taken up by a social media management company but tbh i can see why.... she's far too lairy online

Reactions: 8
she used to have a management, they got her the big cookie for hitting 1mil if anyone has forgot 🤣
---
she used to have a management, they got her the big cookie for hitting 1mil if anyone has forgot 🤣
Actually if you look at her TikTok bio she is managed….. 👀

Reactions: 1
Her tik tok page is nothing without the kids, she spends all the cash on herself and going away and they get the freebies and cheap temu & shein stuff. She needs to wind her neck in about that dog ugly boyfriend too, sharing the horrible texts and stuff and then using the same platforms to exploit her kids for cash and freebies. Proper wrong.

Reactions: 12
Her tik tok page is nothing without the kids, she spends all the cash on herself and going away and they get the freebies and cheap temu & shein stuff. She needs to wind her neck in about that dog ugly boyfriend too, sharing the horrible texts and stuff and then using the same platforms to exploit her kids for cash and freebies. Proper wrong.
agreed.
She’s chasing the influencer life when she’s only got
So many followers because of her kids
She really pissed me off saying at new year she was gonna take the kids to Paris cos Tina has been asking but then goes with her ugly bloke and constantly takes pics of her designer tit

Reactions: 6
I think the way she is just goes against the “you’re such a good mum” nonsense
Does she ever take them kids anywhere? Or is it just her man that goes on days out/trips. Tina’s speech is mega for her age but my daughter was like that, parented the exact same with my son and he took abit longer. It weren’t a reflection of my parenting.
The kids seem to be like performing children, especially Tina.

Reactions: 9