Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that first picture one of the ones where she had bruises on her neck?!
yeah Kay, you’re living the life I want 👀

Reactions: 2
Soon as I saw the fake lashes I did an eye roll
Being flash cos she thinks she’s living the influencer life when it’s not HER who has brought the followers in unfortunately
Yet the babies get temu or shein, and still no holiday to Paris

can I add tho, just cos Tina said she wanted to go to Paris it’s probably because she wants to be like her mummy. Take them somewhere more child friendly where they can have fun. What’s the point dragging them round a city they won’t have the capacity to appreciate

Reactions: 5
So embarrassed for her 😭😭😭
Lmao it's that classic trope of "people who have money, don't talk about money"... if you're really getting a good shag, you don't talk about it. She needs to wise up, love bites aren't supposed to be fist sized.

Oh so she’s even taken the XL to Paris?! Just ignored that she planned this year to take the girlies, in favour of the bf.

Reactions: 11
I still can't believe she's only just turned 21 and already has 2 kids...
I don’t think that’s overly an issue, the issue is she exploits them for likes and views when there are many wronguns around, her bf seems v dodgy too

Reactions: 13
He’s dodgy and she is such a chav. Poor kids no doubt number 3 will be along soon

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand when parents (of either gender) get a new partner and immediately drop their kids. This is not a forever thing kay but those girls are.