Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrm no you can keep him honey. We don't want a top boy wannabe who sits with his hand down his pants whilst eating 🤢

Reactions: 7
Could she be pushing them kids on him anymore
Getting him a photo album with pics of him and the kids in it
Presents solely from the girls

• Sick
Reactions: 5
it blows my mind she posts adoring things about him just weeks after putting screenshots of him telling her to lose weight n her legs were disgusting on her story. like girl :oops: r u not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg.. making a photo album of the man who abuses you with your kids!! So fckin weird. And the ‘daddy bear’ mug :sick: Surely not together long enough for him to qualify as ‘daddy’.

Dare someone to comment asking what he got them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
She is totally forcing those kids on him it’s so awkward to watch. I get the impression he doesn’t give a flying duck about the kids, or her for that matter. She is clearly seeing something we aren’t in him because I see the badness oozing out of him. Sorry, I just do. He’s not someone I would want near my kids.

Reactions: 16
She makes me feel so proud of myself for leaving my ex. Does she not have friends? If I went back to a man that talked to me like that my friends would lock me up

Reactions: 1
Let’s be real I don’t think that, outside of the income they bring in, she gives that much of a duck about her kids. Doesnt seem to bat an eyelid at the multiple saves on the videos of her babies

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong I think she adores the kids
But is incredibly selfish
She does social media for herself regardless of the paedos saving her videos of the girls for their own sick uses
She’s allowing a man to be around them and be their “daddy” because she values her relationship over having someone who will not expose them to abuse
She has a nice sized house yet spends her money on designer tit for herself whilst buying the girls tat from temu and is yet to do anything about the office carpet and tit walls in her daughters bedrooms (the first thing I would do is make their bedrooms into a little girls dream)

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s forced into making these appreciating videos lol, seems off if you appreciate what your partner does for you why make turn it into a video on the public platform 🙈 she’s probably had argument then made up and made a video 🤣

I wonder if she’s forced into making these appreciating videos lol, seems off if you appreciate what your partner does for you why make turn it into a video on the public platform 🙈 she’s probably had argument then made up and made a video 🤣
Tbh I think they’re just super toxic. Massive highs and the deepest lows. She’s doing too much

Reactions: 1
it blows my mind she posts adoring things about him just weeks after putting screenshots of him telling her to lose weight n her legs were disgusting on her story. like girl :oops: r u not embarrassed
Classic abusive relationship. He'll blindside and lovebomb her.

Awfully sad to witness especially if you're someone whose been in this sort of situation before or seen a close friend escape it.

I stand firm by the suspicion that he caused that insane bruising all over her face and neck that she claimed was "hickeys" despite the bruising being all over her cheeks too. She doesn't seem to have many friends or go out much aside from Ella, so there is no way it was from a fight either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
why do people force their kids on a new relationship? posting statuses and videos like "WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH"... like those kids probably barely know who he is and tbh unless she's been with him a substantial time she has no business introducing them anyway. it already looks like a volatile relationship, she should put effort into co-parneting and making sure her girls see their bio dad

Reactions: 16
why do people force their kids on a new relationship? posting statuses and videos like "WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH"... like those kids probably barely know who he is and tbh unless she's been with him a substantial time she has no business introducing them anyway. it already looks like a volatile relationship, she should put effort into co-parneting and making sure her girls see their bio dad
Her ex has to have supervised visits, he sounds like a real nutcase as well. She obviously has a type 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6