Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an idiot. 21 presents all numbered and he has to pick a piece of paper out the jar and it tells him which number to open next. Pretty sure people do that where they have one present each day. But he’s opening them all today… so he doesn’t even really need the numbers? He could just open whichever ones he picks up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such an idiot. 21 presents all numbered and he has to pick a piece of paper out the jar and it tells him which number to open next. Pretty sure people do that where they have one present each day. But he’s opening them all today… so he doesn’t even really need the numbers? He could just open whichever ones he picks up?!
They can’t last 21 days without splitting so best to get it all done whilst they’re getting on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe all parents deserve a break, but to go on multiple holidays without taking your kids away is disgusting, especially since most of Kay’s income is based on having her girls. I hope she’s taking them and they’re not just being palmed off as per usual.
All the girls seem to get out of being exploited is a tacky shein haul

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how much she spent on his birthday compared to the girls too, I know not everyone has to flash the cash but when you’re making money off your kids and all you can buy them is a few shein bits but spending hundreds on a man you split up with every few weeks is wronnnng

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah disgusting that the girls get cheap tit

but still can’t get over her putting numbers on the presents 😖😖😖😖 “to make it more fun than just picking a present” THATS BASICALLY WHAT IS HAPPENING ffs

So glad I found this thread. I mean the bruises and shoving the kids in front of camera 24/7 was bad enough but I thought something was up when Kay posted the video where Tina was allowed to swear and she came out with “bleeping fat pig”, I was thinking how has she even heard that when she has a plus size auntie. Judging by the screenshots Kay is a fatphobic twit, I wouldn’t be having it if I was ella.

also can we talk about the awful bleached hair and over plucked eyebrows that age her by 15 years.

Cant believe she allows her kids to be around that weapon or an XL bully

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her video about Brittany miller. She actually went up in my estimation. I mean she’s as a child exploiting bloke prioritising gobbh chav but she has over 3 million followers so good on her for calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her video about Brittany miller. She actually went up in my estimation. I mean she’s as a child exploiting bloke prioritising gobbh chav but she has over 3 million followers so good on her for calling her out.
Yes I did and I feel exactly the same! Kay is a twit. Her kids have zero privacy, literally their while lives are plastered on a public social media site, she’s never worked a hard day in her life and her choice in men is appalling but Brittany millar is a bigger twit so I’m glad she called her out.

Reactions: 4