Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how Katylee and Grace are ‘together’ but not official? Like how does that work? I thought that was for the early stages of dating, where you’ve been out on a few dates and are starting to like each other a bit but aren’t 100% sure yet, not spending 100s of pounds on birthdays, big gestures, multiple trips away and saying ‘I love you’, plastering it all over social media etc.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how Katylee and Grace are ‘together’ but not official? Like how does that work? I thought that was for the early stages of dating, where you’ve been out on a few dates and are starting to like each other a bit but aren’t 100% sure yet, not spending 100s of pounds on birthdays, big gestures, multiple trips away and saying ‘I love you’, plastering it all over social media etc.
Yes its strange 🤔

I think Grace is using Katy Lee, KL spends so much on nice gifts, she’s got lots of followers/clout now, she won’t commit because she knows she’s not 1000% happy with KL. Grace doesn’t appear to put half as much effort into their none existent relationship as KL does. This is only by observing their socials of course, so in reality it may be different.

Reactions: 7
I think Katylee is going to look like a fool after all this. She keeps saying she's waiting for Grace to ask still, while putting up such soppy posts about her all the time. Doesn't look like Grace is interested in the slightest

Reactions: 6
But you’d think it was marriage she was waiting for? They are as together as any other couple who’ve been dating months.

The ‘official’ thing is for the benefit of TikTok and to get some sort of brand deal out of a huge gesture of asking her. It’ll be absolutely cringeworthy mark my words!

Reactions: 2
How is Grace sitting in Libby's kitchen while Libby and Katylee do the whole "baby what's wrong wivvv your lips" shite. Mortified. There must be a few chapters missing because wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How is Grace sitting in Libby's kitchen while Libby and Katylee do the whole "baby what's wrong wivvv your lips" shite. Mortified. There must be a few chapters missing because wtf.
I just seen the video, I think it’s actually so wrong to put a new girlfriend in that position, I’d be awkward asf

Reactions: 5
I just seen the video, I think it’s actually so wrong to put a new girlfriend in that position, I’d be awkward asf
So so wrong! The poor girl! How uncomfortable would that of been like wtf! I feel so sorry for Grace

Reactions: 1
I’m friendly with my ex, tbh we have too many mutual friends not to be 😂 and it never really got nasty between us it just kinda fizzled out…but I can’t imagine him coming to my kitchen and doing that whilst I sit with my now partner 🤨 or me with his girlfriend. Very weird. Only time I ever really see my ex is at the rugby when we go out before/after. And tbh feels like forever since we did that 😂

They were literally making aimed tik toks at each other less than a month ago 🤣 Her and Grace only official a week and she's in her ex's kitchen with her family 🤣🤣 nah I'm sorry but that is bleeping weird. If that's what they have to do, to make money from tik tok, then they need a reality check and a proper job. If it wasn't for tik tok this wouldn't be happening

I think its because there all going to be at tokfest in a few weeks. So may be meeting beforehand to like sort stuff

It might sound harsh but I don’t think any of their romantic relationships are genuine. I think it’s just for videos and content. I never got the impression of Katylee and Libby being an actual couple it was more like two friends just living together. Katylee and grace is a strange one too, the constant videos practically begging her to make it official. I genuinely don’t think they are bad people but it’s all very school playground, almost playing at relationships. None of it seems serious and too much of it is put on social media in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched the video yet and I’ve never commented here but I’m mortified at them making a video together ??? It’s for the best financially tho

Katylee keeps saying “grace is fine with it” yet has she ever stepped back and thought she might only be saying that to keep Katylee happy and scared she might fall back into Libby’s trap if grace said she didn’t feel comfortable? Libby Mae knows exactly what she’s doing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I was grace I would 10000% be thinking “omg has feelings come back, why are they reminiscing about old times etc”

And I don’t know about anyone else but the “baby what’s wrong with your lips” and Libby goes “they’re not kissing mine” you can tel Graces smile is that awkward laugh you do when your fuming inside and I dunno where to look

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saying they're able to all sit there together because they're mature?? I never want to see my ex again let alone take my boyfriend round his house but that doesn't make me immature

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying they're able to all sit there together because they're mature?? I never want to see my ex again let alone take my boyfriend round his house but that doesn't make me immature
I’m going to the rugby on Friday, my ex is going to be there. I’ve purposely booked a seat as far away from him in the ground as humanly possible 😂 we’re friends/mature but I don’t want my boyfriend to feel like I’m being a dick to him. I really feel for Grace

Reactions: 3
It must get fair annoying having a camera in you're face all the time, any wonder Grace always looks grumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.