Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe her. Libby has some issues. It's been clear to see. I obviously don't want to see her being dragged but she's dated outside of her age bracket, couldn't control her and now she's making videos crying. Can't tell if she's crying because she's upset or because she's being called out. I mean Roxanne only gained some tiktok followers, she's 17. If she can utilise that properly and gain from them I'd be surprised. She seems a bit dense.

Reactions: 6
I watched the live and i know shes young but she came across really stupid. Doesnt surprise me when you see her mothers tiktoks. Harley kept saying she didnt want to be involved, yet why she sat there talking about a toxic libby and roxy been controlled. They had 5000 viewers at one point she was loving it.

Its all about the views.

Reactions: 1
I watched the live and i know shes young but she came across really stupid. Doesnt surprise me when you see her mothers tiktoks. Harley kept saying she didnt want to be involved, yet why she sat there talking about a toxic libby and roxy been controlled. They had 5000 viewers at one point she was loving it.

Its all about the views.

Lily is a vile human, telling people on the last live I seen that she was going to rob katylees Audi🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't stand seeing people on tiktok down playing the controlling behaviour because they are a same sex couple. Or were. It's never okay.

If Roxannes lying I'd rather say believed a lair than someone who was controlling& toxic.

Lillys had her comments off for days because she's struggling and she's just turned them back on. Clout?

I feel quite sorry for Libby, she is young and has acted like an idiot recently but all the weirdo comments are too much. She had a long intense relationship with Katy lee whilst a teenager that has ended, must be a head duck

Reactions: 3
I believe her. Libby has some issues. It's been clear to see. I obviously don't want to see her being dragged but she's dated outside of her age bracket, couldn't control her and now she's making videos crying. Can't tell if she's crying because she's upset or because she's being called out. I mean Roxanne only gained some tiktok followers, she's 17. If she can utilise that properly and gain from them I'd be surprised. She seems a bit dense.
Roxanne ex Harley (honey g) was 17 when Roxanne was 15 apparently yet she isn’t getting any hate etc I just think it’s unfair the way Libby is being treated. That could be any of our relatives. If she does commit suicide or attempt it etc the very same ppl on tt will be preaching #bekind

I’m really pleased that Libby-Mae has the Mum she does, there’s a TikTok where someone asks about Roxanne having a Happy Meal and the reply is just brilliant.

I really hope all of these people with anonymous accounts start to learn you can’t just throw death threats, the paedophile messages, the absolute disgusting hate Libby-Mae has been given on the back of a video by Roxanne. Libby-Mae hasn’t ever said anything on the subject and people are so quick to make judgement based on facts. But the facts are Roxanne is 16 and over the age of consent and Libby Mae is 19. It’s legal, she’s not a paedophile or anything of the sort and it’s awful people have got away with saying that.

Katy-Lee looks very happy with Grace too. It’s lovely to see her as it’s starting to look so natural with Grace and a lot more intimate in terms of the videos they post. I really hope they have a great relationship together.

Reactions: 5
16 and 19 might not be illegal but it’s weird
wtf does a 19 year old want with a 16 year old, they’re at completely different stages of their life. if one of my kids aged 19 brought a 16 year old home i wouldn’t be welcoming it with open arms infact id be disgusted

Reactions: 4
People keep saying kaytlee never saw her friends and blaming Libby but yet most of their relationship was in lockdown. You couldn't even see family then 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think Libby just turned 19 last month and roxy is 17 this month. The age difference isn’t really that big, Libby is also extremely young acting for 19. Not ideal but also far from disgusting IMO

I think Libby just turned 19 last month and roxy is 17 this month. The age difference isn’t really that big, Libby is also extremely young acting for 19. Not ideal but also far from disgusting IMO
Roxy has just left year 11, and is waiting for her GCSE results. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m a teacher so I see things differently, but that’s a child. A 19 year old adult doesn’t, or shouldn’t, have anything in common with someone at a totally different stage in her life. Libby could be going into her second year at uni before Roxy even starts sixth form/college.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Roxy has just left year 11, and is waiting for her GCSE results. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m a teacher so I see things differently, but that’s a child. A 19 year old adult doesn’t, or shouldn’t, have anything in common with someone at a totally different stage in her life. Libby could be going into her second year at uni before Roxy even starts sixth form/college.
Well said. It’s wrong. She hasn’t even picked her results up yet. I’m sorry, no she isn’t a pweirdo but it’s strange behaviour.
Does Libbehhhh Mae deserve the bullying, no. But that Roxanne’s parents have a lot to answer for as well! Why are they not concerned their child, who at the time had not left school had moved in with a girl 3 year older and was never home. But hey, it got her followers so it must be okay.
If I was 16 and stopping at my partners 7 days a week my parents would drag me back home

Reactions: 3
I question libbys mums values as well considering it all went on under her roof

No you're 100% correct. I feel like people are dismissing this more because it's a same sex relationship.

Reactions: 4
Who’s Libby mae talking about in her video about being friends with their ex’s girlfriend? Is it Grace or Harley?

No you're 100% correct. I feel like people are dismissing this more because it's a same sex relationship.
I’m definitely not dismissing it because it’s same sex. I’m a gay woman myself.
I just think it didn’t warrant the abuse Libby was getting.

Katy Lee gets on my tits with her videos! She barely moves her face, just does this fake forced smile and when she lip syncs she doesn’t even move her lips it’s just ridiculous 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.