Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katylee needs to get rid of Grace. The disrespect is so wrong. Crossed a massive line. Katylee is to nice so much so that she's a mug

Reactions: 1
How can she say she's alright with it all? Really hope she gets rid because Grace has absolutely no respect for her

If you watch mummy Gascoigne live she's currently at tokfest watching katylee and graces talk

How can she say she's alright with it all? Really hope she gets rid because Grace has absolutely no respect for her
This little group of children really annoy me they need to grow up, saying katylees fine with it... Aye maybe last night when you were all pissed I hope to god she woke up this morning and tore grace a new hole. Like who's idea was that? Let's make a video pretending we are about to kiss😂 Really liked her up til now. Watch this space big breakup vid then a new relationship in a few weeks with the 2 bun heeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my partner done that with my ex, I’d be massively pissed. Yeah have fun and be friends but there’s a line. I don’t think Grace is as into KatyLee as Katylee is into her which is a shame.

Reactions: 7
If that's what Grace does when Katylee is with her, I wouldn't like to see what she does when she's not around. And her gfs ex of all people. Katylee is setting herself up to be taken advantage of and mugged off

Reactions: 4
Because katylee says she's fine with what Grace and libby are doing it makes me think the three of them planned it to cause drama to get people talking about them and get more views. Pathetic children that need to grow up

Reactions: 3
Katylee is so blinded. If Libby and Grace were alone they’d 10000% do stuff together. Even if they never actually kissed, the Tiktok saying “when we’ve both been with the same girl” is bleeping disrespectful just on its own. I’d be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katylee is so blinded. If Libby and Grace were alone they’d 10000% do stuff together. Even if they never actually kissed, the Tiktok saying “when we’ve both been with the same girl” is bleeping disrespectful just on its own. I’d be fuming
It was the wording of ‘we’ve both been with the same girl’ that bugged me too. I felt like it reduced their relationship with Katylee to just sex, and made the whole thing even more disrespectful.

Reactions: 4
The whole thing just seems bogus Libby Mae was literally katylees last relationship. Only a couple of months ago they split up so it will still be quite fresh they think they're being so mature but to me it's the opposite of mature. Like primary school where your "boyfriend" dumps you at morning break and asks your pal out at lunch time😂😂😂 There's no way Libby Mae is enjoying watching Katylee and Grace together.

Imagine Libby Mae was doing this to try and split Grace and Katylee up so that she could then try and get back with her 🤣 🤣 they are the three weirdest 19 year olds I've ever seen

It’s so fried and just disrespectful, how could anyone be okay with that🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought grace was good for katylee, but she’s shown another side to herself

I’d be absolutely bleeping fuming. Drunk or not it’s pure disrespectful and Katylee deserves so much better lmao

Reactions: 2
Hi, I’m new to TikTok and have just recently discovered these two so I have a few questions.. are they famous from TikTok or YouTube? Who was famous first or did gather a huge following together? Libby mae has 2 million followers and I just don’t get it!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they're all in on it for drama and to gain views and followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.