Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, some more info that’s going around. Most of Graces friends have made comments about and to katylee, but there are 2 which don’t agree with the situation and actually have said that grace and Olivia shouldn't be anything as they can see the whole group splitting. These 2 girls also aren’t a fan of Olivia anyway and didn’t want her to join the group in the first place. Cant out the 2 girls as I swore to secrecy and my source is one of the girls’ sister as my younger sister is friends with her.

Reactions: 2
So, some more info that’s going around. Most of Graces friends have made comments about and to katylee, but there are 2 which don’t agree with the situation and actually have said that grace and Olivia shouldn't be anything as they can see the whole group splitting. These 2 girls also aren’t a fan of Olivia anyway and didn’t want her to join the group in the first place. Cant out the 2 girls as I swore to secrecy and my source is one of the girls’ sister as my younger sister is friends with her.
Did the rest of Grace's friends not like Katylee at all?

Katylee posts so much on Instagram omg; just do a photodump or two of the night the next day😅

Reactions: 2
Katylee bringing up hints at Grace every chance she gets - like it’s great she is comfortable with her stretch marks but to say ‘my recent ex make me love them’ is a bit weird

Reactions: 13
Katylee really didn’t see the end coming. I’m sure she would still have Grace back tomorrow despite the tit that has recently gone down. In the meantime Grace is out partying with her new woman.
I hope that Katylee does stay single for some time and work on herself. If Grace has moved on she needs to too.
---
Also she really needs to stop getting tattoos when she is broken hearted. I hope she doesn’t look back and regret them when she is feeling better.

Reactions: 12
I think Grace and especially that Liv come across as absolute little witches imo. Absolute mean girl energy

Reactions: 11
I think Grace and especially that Liv come across as absolute little witches imo. Absolute mean girl energy
I agree. I always thought Grace was lovely but she really isn’t being very nice right now. Katylee needs to take her off the pedestal she has her on and instead of thinking about the good times accept the way she is behaving now. Liv unhiding that tiktok of Grace just as it was all kicking off was really to rub salt in Katylees wounds.

There’s a video of her kissing that Olivia as well in a club
I know they’re not together but imagine your partner leaving you then all of a sudden they’re with a mate they’ve had for ages. Bet Katylee feels such a mug

Is Katylee ever going to move into this house or what? I don’t think she wants to move, if she did she’d have been moved in straight away.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.