Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Katylee’s been cheated on i can’t lie
I agree. When you end things you don’t carry on dating your ‘ex’ sleeping with them, telling them you love them etc. At the very least it’s been an emotional affair and I think the worst thing is that instead of being honest Grace has played it all down and gaslit her. Katylee must feel like such a fool.

Reactions: 6
The new girlfriends video is gone too.

It feels like a proper adult has stepped in and taken their phones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree. When you end things you don’t carry on dating your ‘ex’ sleeping with them, telling them you love them etc. At the very least it’s been an emotional affair and I think the worst thing is that instead of being honest Grace has played it all down and gaslit her. Katylee must feel like such a fool.
That’s my take too. Plus the ending it out of the blue 🤔 stinks of “grass is greener” to me
Why break up and then try and work on things as well? What’s the point, surely you’d try working stuff out before breaking up. Her head must be fucked

Reactions: 4
Did anyone screen record? I’ve bloody missed KL video
I had the feeling it would be deleted quickly so I downloaded it before watching. It’s a big video and I had to compress it loads so it’s crap but you can hear what she said.

Reactions: 5
Almost sounds like me and my ex, tried to make things work again and he got with someone else. It is so tit and it is very much an emotional affair, but unfortunately life does go on. Couldn’t imagine doing this big fued on social media and I’m only a couple years older than katylee!

Reactions: 6
“This will be the last video where I talk about this”.

No, it won’t be.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Graces friends are still making videos, one girl called louiseshute did one saying deck the cheat with grace 😅😅😅

I mean katylee may have deleted her video and if graces friends are still making theres then im just waiting for autumn to bounce back with a video 😆

I saw Autumn on live the other day where people were begging for the tea and she refused to say anything without Katylees permission as it wasn’t her tea to share.

Reactions: 3
Autumn seems nice.
Graces mates are just giving off such a bitchy vibe. They need to grow the duck up

Reactions: 14
Autumn seems nice.
Graces mates are just giving off such a bitchy vibe. They need to grow the duck up
Yes it all seems very mean girls doesn’t it? Graces core group of friends have never done that. I think Grace is going to regret some of her recent decisions.

Reactions: 4
Grace probably shouldn't have kept going round and hanging about with her but I can 100% see katylee asking grace to stay at least until Xmas, then they had a work trip in Feb, then her 21st. I think grace is probably pissed off that the relationship ended in December but shes getting tit for moving on quicker than katylee and that's why she made the video. End of the day grace is right, katylee knows exactly what damage online bullying can do and whether they are together or not katylee shouldn't be making aimed videos knowing that people will jump on a bandwagon directing hate to grace especially with grace protecting katylee when katylee was the one who actually did cheat even if it was in the past and forgiven she is still acting like a massive hypocrite right now. All grace did was leave a relationship that wasn't working anymore and I can imagine katylee would have made it hard for her to even do that hence the still seeing each other for a few months after Dec.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for Katylee. At the end of the day Grace choose to get back with her after kissing Libby. That was on Grace and she can't throw it back in her face now because she's in the wrong. She's been gaslit this entire time. Leaving her on the street and driving off with the very same girl you've been cheating with but telling your gf she's being stupid and overthinking?? I would be done for murder if that happened to me. The absolute disgusting disrespect of that. Grace will regret it, that young she's with you can she's a wrong un. KL needs to finish this and get on with her house and her life and enjoy being on her own for a while

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.