Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video of her kissing that Olivia as well in a club
I know they’re not together but imagine your partner leaving you then all of a sudden they’re with a mate they’ve had for ages. Bet Katylee feels such a mug
Especially when it’s someone who you were paranoid over and told you were overthinking things and they were just best friends. I know they can’t help other people recording them in public and uploading videos but making a video when it’s clear you’re in your new girlfriends bed is just cruel imho.
I’ve seen Graces mum making a couple of digs in comments whereas Katylees Grandma has made nice comments on a couple of Graces tiktoks which have been ignored.

Is Katylee ever going to move into this house or what? I don’t think she wants to move, if she did she’d have been moved in straight away.
She said she wouldn’t have looked at moving out till she was about 25. This is clearly something she did for her and Grace and I’m sure as excited as she is about the house it must be a really bitter sweet feeling. I’m sure the last thing she wants to do is move to Sunderland and risk bumping into Grace and her new woman.

Reactions: 9
Especially when it’s someone who you were paranoid over and told you were overthinking things and they were just best friends. I know they can’t help other people recording them in public and uploading videos but making a video when it’s clear you’re in your new girlfriends bed is just cruel imho.
I’ve seen Graces mum making a couple of digs in comments whereas Katylees Grandma has made nice comments on a couple of Graces tiktoks which have been ignored.

She said she wouldn’t have looked at moving out till she was about 25. This is clearly something she did for her and Grace and I’m sure as excited as she is about the house it must be a really bitter sweet feeling. I’m sure the last thing she wants to do is move to Sunderland and risk bumping into Grace and her new woman.
Sunderland?! I didn't think she'd move that far!

Omg where is grandma Christine commented? I haven’t seen it but how snide! What a wee soul

I’ve seen her comment a few times (including one a while back when people were giving her tit for partying with her friends and she said Grace is allowed to have friends 😬), the last one I can remember was on the tiktok Grace did the other day showing pics from the last few years.
IMG_5922.png

“No beef between you” as if Katylees grandma is going to beef grace or as it grace is gonna beef an elderly woman 😭😭😭😭😭 be fr these stans are so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Liv and her new gf breakup already? I seen she deleted some videos.

Reactions: 1
Still not moved into the house, she’s really stretching this out…
I did the same as Katylee, I decorated & furnished the whole house before moving in & only started purchasing stuff when I knew things were definitely happening, I didn't want to jinx things 🤣. I got the keys in July & didn't move in until November, but a lot happened between doing the house & like Katylee my relationship had failed in the process.

But I do understand where people are coming from she's got more free time than most to get furnished & stuff whereas I was working 4-5 nights working as well as trying to organise the house as well as dealing with a breakup.

I do think Katylee will struggle living by herself to start off with. I think since she seems quite family orientated, it'll take time for her to adjust. I know I seem to be talking about my own experience but I can relate to Katylee. I also struggled with the move as I'm close with my family & come back most days to see them 🤣 but I do think the house will do her some good.

Reactions: 5
She’s a lesbian… why would she date a man 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s bi with a female preference, she said she doesn’t think she’d date a man but that she’d “never say never”, regardless I hope she stays single for a while, I think she really needs to work on herself for some time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.