Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but feel Grace was probably guilt tripped multiple times into staying with Katylee. You could see for a good while her mental health was dipping and that was probably trying to keep Katylee happy instead of doing what she needed to do for her.
I can guarantee that’s why she got the dogs hoping she’d be like wow puppies let’s move in

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but feel Grace was probably guilt tripped multiple times into staying with Katylee. You could see for a good while her mental health was dipping and that was probably trying to keep Katylee happy instead of doing what she needed to do for her.
After Grace said they broke up in December I went back to December on Katylees tiktok (clearly nothing better to do on a Friday night) and found multiple video montages of them where Katylee is saying how she is the love of her life and will always love her. Grace was 10000% being guilt tripped by Katylee using her media presence to have loads of little girls tell them they’re perfect together and will get married etc which ultimately would make Grace doubt her decision and these videos made it clear Katylee had a lot of power both in the media and in the relationship

Reactions: 22
I think what’s likely that’s happened is that Grace has started to pull away abit, Katylee has sensed that and started with them videos about her being the love of her life etc and it’s just pushed Grace away further, Katylee seems extremely full on

Reactions: 12
It’s a big thank you video for everyone sticking up for her. So thank you for hating on grace guyzzz 🙄

Don’t really see why grace is bringing up the cheating. They broke up over it at the time then she chose to forgive KL and move on together.

I couldn’t forgive a cheat personally, but she chose to, so to bring that up and use against her now is wrong. Can’t throw it in her face if you decided it didn’t matter enough to break up permanently.

Reactions: 19
Don’t really see why grace is bringing up the cheating. They broke up over it at the time then she chose to forgive KL and move on together.

I couldn’t forgive a cheat personally, but she chose to, so to bring that up and use against her now is wrong. Can’t throw it in her face if you decided it didn’t matter enough to break up permanently.
This 🙌🏽

I think it’s to try make her look better. That’s in the past now. She hasn’t made it clear when this new one became more than a friend. Says her and Katylee broke up in December but then actually finished in feb?

It’s just so messy now. I think it was all fun and smiles when they announced it because I think katylee thought they’d get back together and grace didn’t want to be with her anymore. So were ok at that point

Reactions: 5
It must absolutely hurt like duck for katylee as well, I remember my first boyfriend dumping me cos I wanted a boyfriend n he wasn’t ready, then catching feelings for someone quite soon after. Nahhhh I was crying for weeks hahahaha

Reactions: 8

I think everyone’s missing the point of the video. She’s saying she lied and said that katylee didn’t cheat so that she wouldn’t receive backlash but she didn’t cheat on her and she’s instigating hate for her. So grace is saying she expected her to have the same respect
---
She deleted the response vid😂
It’s still there it’s on that olivias page

Reactions: 7
I didn't get the impression that Grace brought up the cheating to try and 'one up' or villanise KL, as she chose to move past it what, close to 2 years ago now?

It was just mentioned to show that KL knows what it's like to get hate and she shouldn't be driving hate towards G for the same reasons. G was kind/stupid enough to lie and help gloss over the cheating so KL didn't get hate, so considering G didn't cheat its a bit ridiculous for KL to be causing all this speculation.

At worst all G done was lead her on, at worst she just let KL drag her along with a guilt trip when G knew she wasn't into it anymore and knew it wasn't going anywhere.

Reactions: 8
I think everyone’s missing the point of the video. She’s saying she lied and said that katylee didn’t cheat so that she wouldn’t receive backlash but she didn’t cheat on her and she’s instigating hate for her. So grace is saying she expected her to have the same respect
---

It’s still there it’s on that olivias page
Does anyone have the video or know where to get it? It’s not on Olivia’s page anymore and I NEED the drama

Tbh I think grace brought the cheating up because most people are so far up KT and she has this image of an “angel” and that she can never do no wrong

Reactions: 10
I think Katylees response was authentic. I really hope that Grace and her new girl don’t bite back now and this is the end of this.

Grace was still lovey dovey with Katylee up until mid December. She even posted a tiktok about them talking about how they would have babies at the end of November. I can see why Katylee was totally blindsided by her ending it. Especially as her offer on the house was accepted in October so they were waiting to move in together. I think Katylees tiktoks raving about how much she loved Grace were probably about reassurance as Grace had posted she was struggling with her mental health, that sometimes she questioned if she was good enough for Katylee. Katylee was trying to show how much she loved her but I think it was added pressure for Grace and pushed her more towards the other girl.

They are both young and immature and neither of them have handled the situation as well as they could have done. Katylee was clearly waiting for Grace to sort her head and come back to her and recent revelations pushed her over the edge.

Now Katylee needs to focus on healing and her new house and Grace needs to not add salt to the wound and maybe try and keep her new relationship off tiktok for a while.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.