Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katylee has some maturing to do.
Yes Grace should have been more clear on the terms of their relationship at the end, but if they had ended things in December, it’s given them a good few months to lose feelings and start feeling single, anyone would be the same. If there is no label on your relationship you are single; and although it was crappy of grace to be confusing katylee, she was single. Katylee wasn’t single when she cheated on grace, and that’s what people are forgetting. She bullshitted on her tik tok that she never cheated, guilt tripped grace into saying it never happened, and tricked her fans into thinking she’s a good girl. Yes Grace forgave her, but if it was me I would forgive but never forget.

They both have some maturing to do. Hopefully her next relationship isn’t going to be plastered on social media because it’s clearly not good news.

Reactions: 8
Katylee came straight out of a toxic relationship with Libby Mae into a relationship with Grace. She didn’t have time to process what had happened with Libby and when she spent time with Libby she slipped backwards then ended it with Grace who she had only been with for a few months at that stage. Yes she didn’t behave well but she knew she’d fucked up and Grace forgave her.

Jump forwards a year and Katylee and Grace are all loved up, had just bought a house and were talking babies. Then Grace ends it out of the blue and starts fooling around with one of her mates who she keeps reassuring Katylee she has nothing to worry about. It wasn’t a clean break, she was still sleeping with Katylee who thought they were working on things.

I don’t think that Grace did all this maliciously, I think she didn’t really know what she wanted and didn’t want to upset anyone so made some crappy choices. The new girl and her mate do seem to be throwing petrol on the fire though. Grace now has 1 million followers. I wonder how much the new girlfriends followers will increase now it’s all out there.

Reactions: 13
It’s not the catching feelings that I’d be annoyed about. It’s the gaslighting, the stringing along etc. I hate hate hate being gaslit and being made to feel like I’m going mad when it’s through someone else’s behaviour

Reactions: 15
The fact she always used to go on about how untoxic they were together n that she had no problem with grace going out🤣

Reactions: 9
Someone posted this and Libby mae commented on it saying oh weird that

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Someone’s made a video with the old post from when katylee cheated and she’s slaying grace for posting a video about it it it’s too big to post

I find it so annoying and ridiculous when they say ‘all the hate and picking sides has to stop’ like witch YOU STARTED IT ALL!!!!! Ergh. The way anybody can think Katylee is mature is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
Its a fake account its someone on heres friend they said before the person does it for fun 😆

Reactions: 1
Katylee move into the bloody house already, could have done all she’s done in half a day and got on with it. Talk about delay tactics 🤣

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell Katylee just block her and stop looking! This is not the time to try and be friendly with your exes new woman. Focus on your new house and let her and Grace crack on with whatever they are doing. Grace has made her choice, don’t torture yourself.

Not sure this is the time to be making jokes like this considering the allegation that she’d attacked Grace (also her friend trying to defend her said it had been blown out of proportion and they’d all laughed about it later so something definitely happened).
80EDD079-0FDB-45A0-997F-4441146F80B4.jpeg

Not been reading here much because I work a lot, but yes I do know the person who made the fake account, it's nothing to do with me, just a sad person with nothing better to do. Libby does have a facebook account but she doesn't use it, she can't see the fake one because she's been blocked. It's not just libbys, several others have been made, lexi, lynsey, steve etc, just to name a few....... what is quite concerning, is the fact that people can't tell the difference between what's real or fake. Nothing about those accounts would make me think ohh yes that's totally legit. All the person is doing, is sharing libbys tiktok videos and pictures that she posts on insta.

Reactions: 7
Not been reading here much because I work a lot, but yes I do know the person who made the fake account, it's nothing to do with me, just a sad person with nothing better to do. Libby does have a facebook account but she doesn't use it, she can't see the fake one because she's been blocked. It's not just libbys, several others have been made, lexi, lynsey, steve etc, just to name a few....... what is quite concerning, is the fact that people can't tell the difference between what's real or fake. Nothing about those accounts would make me think ohh yes that's totally legit. All the person is doing, is sharing libbys tiktok videos and pictures that she posts on insta.
It makes me weep a little inside when people believe obviously fake things are real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.