Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bi with a female preference, she said she doesn’t think she’d date a man but that she’d “never say never”, regardless I hope she stays single for a while, I think she really needs to work on herself for some time
I hope she stays single and focuses on self growth for a while too. She said that she hopes her next partner will be forever. I don’t! I hope that she takes some time to have fun and date so she can find out what/who she really wants in life. She’s only 21 and has spent the last 6 years in relationships. Take some time to have fun and live in today instead of thinking about the future too much, stop placing so much emphasis on having a relationship, and finally (and most importantly) see a therapist and work through the wound her feckless Dad left when he abandoned her.

Reactions: 5
It’s very apparent from the fact I’ve barely seen her alone since she found out Grace has a new girl, that she isn’t healed and fair as it’s not been long. But she needs to get comfortable being alone, stop making her partner her entire personality & sit in the silence sometimes. It’s tit but she won’t be ready for someone else till she’s truly happy being single.

Reactions: 8
Grace posted a video 5 hours ago with a break up song and saying she had a rubbish start to the year...3 hours ago katylee posted a video with the same sound and almost the same wording bur graces was about her friends getting her through it and katylees was about self love 🧐😂
Also I don't understand the stick grace gets for going out...katylees probably been out drinking more this year than grace but grace is being made to look like a raging alcoholic lok

Reactions: 8
Grace posted a video 5 hours ago with a break up song and saying she had a rubbish start to the year...3 hours ago katylee posted a video with the same sound and almost the same wording bur graces was about her friends getting her through it and katylees was about self love 🧐😂
Also I don't understand the stick grace gets for going out...katylees probably been out drinking more this year than grace but grace is being made to look like a raging alcoholic lok
The videos with the song were paid music ads.. which is why they both done the same!
I feel like Katylee has been drinking so much to kind of prove a point to grace

The videos with the song were paid music ads.. which is why they both done the same!
I feel like Katylee has been drinking so much to kind of prove a point to grace
Ah that explains it then I thought katylee had turned crazy ex 😂 each to their own with the drinking but katylees followers are being a bit pathetic hounding grace for drinking when a lot of katylees videos lately have been of her drinking but I suppose people only see what they want to see

Reactions: 4
Ah that explains it then I thought katylee had turned crazy ex 😂 each to their own with the drinking but katylees followers are being a bit pathetic hounding grace for drinking when a lot of katylees videos lately have been of her drinking but I suppose people only see what they want to see
But they are literally 20/21! I don't see everyone's issues 😂. Grace has no responsibilities at all so good on her going out and enjoying herself! I had kids by that age but had I not.. I'd probably have been doing the same! Many people don't get to really live in their younger years due to responsibilities, financial restrictions etc so she should enjoy it whilst she can!

But they are literally 20/21! I don't see everyone's issues 😂. Grace has no responsibilities at all so good on her going out and enjoying herself! I had kids by that age but had I not.. I'd probably have been doing the same! Many people don't get to really live in their younger years due to responsibilities, financial restrictions etc so she should enjoy it whilst she can!
I have no issue with it at all but its the hypocrisy of katylees followers always on graces comments about her drinking when katylee drinks as well thats all I meant. I actually feel sorry for grace its like she can't even breathe without getting a load of hate! Must be hard for her at that age

I have no issue with it at all but its the hypocrisy of katylees followers always on graces comments about her drinking when katylee drinks as well thats all I meant. I actually feel sorry for grace its like she can't even breathe without getting a load of hate! Must be hard for her at that age
I think they should’ve announced the breakup closer to the time because it’s giving people the illusion that it’s only just happened and grace has jumped onto the next lass (which isn’t far from the truth) that’s what is fuelling the hate most. As for the drinking, everyone does it at their age especially in their uni years😂 but I don’t think katylee is doing it to prove a point, I think she’s just finding her feet again and enjoying time with her friends!

KL is once again talking about one of the best things that came out of her previous relationship 🙄

Hinting that she may go travelling in Australia. Have you forgotten about your dogs? 🙄 she's only doing it to get attention from Grace

Reactions: 9
Hinting that she may go travelling in Australia. Have you forgotten about your dogs? 🙄 she's only doing it to get attention from Grace
Why would she suddenly start taking responsibility for them now, she hasn’t up to now

Reactions: 2
I thought Libby mae was the cringiest lesbian on tiktok until Gina Webb showed up on my fyp 🤣

Reactions: 1
For them to have broken up one week after Mexico. Something drastic must have happened/changed. I wonder if this whole constant point of her saying "some people change" means Grace caught feelings for other gal towards the end of the relationship. I know Katylee said in her rexent yt video about Grace going out etc but why would that be a problem anyway. I think theres a slight more sinister reason to what theyve both let on.

Reactions: 10
She’s certainly struggling with the break up but I feel she needs to ”grieve“ privately now. I get she’s hurting but referencing her last relationship a lot, I don’t think will help, imo

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she knows how to be alone. She’s been in 3(?) long term relationships and she’s only 21
It’s quite sad, she seems codependent

Reactions: 9
I see Liv has removed all trace of Molly again! I thought her and Libby’s relationship was bad but jeeez they must be off and on constantly 😂

Reactions: 2
I see Liv has removed all trace of Molly again! I thought her and Libby’s relationship was bad but jeeez they must be off and on constantly 😂
That Molly looks like a nightmare waiting to happen, don’t know why, lesbian intuition maybe…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.