Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like everything KL and NG do together is just one big performance? Like I don’t buy into any of it.. maybe they do actually love eachother and I’m the one perceiving it wrong but I don’t know. Maybe that’s what happens when you capitalise on your relationships, you can’t tell what is genuine anymore.
I think this in every TikTok I see of them especially cause they always have to go on about how much they love each other and doing extravagant things to make things look so perfect when it actually feels fake. In a way I get that doing things together or showing love in those ways is a nice normal thing to do in a relationship but I just think they over do it to the point it’s like Katylee is trying to convince herself and everyone watching that she’s so happy and in love living her best life. If you’re really that happy in your relationship then you wouldn’t need to convince everyone that everything is perfect. Also think it’s concerning she can’t ever be happy alone and has to depend on a girlfriend to distract her and fill the void. My opinion about this could be wrong too and maybe they do genuinely love each other and are happy but like you said it’s very hard to know what’s genuine anymore with these TikTok couples who use their relationship as content to make money and get attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this in every TikTok I see of them especially cause they always have to go on about how much they love each other and doing extravagant things to make things look so perfect when it actually feels fake. In a way I get that doing things together or showing love in those ways is a nice normal thing to do in a relationship but I just think they over do it to the point it’s like Katylee is trying to convince herself and everyone watching that she’s so happy and in love living her best life. If you’re really that happy in your relationship then you wouldn’t need to convince everyone that everything is perfect. Also think it’s concerning she can’t ever be happy alone and has to depend on a girlfriend to distract her and fill the void. My opinion about this could be wrong too and maybe they do genuinely love each other and are happy but like you said it’s very hard to know what’s genuine anymore with these TikTok couples who use their relationship as content to make money and get attention.
She’s going to be insufferable once the Christmas Day New York proposal has happened

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to be insufferable once the Christmas Day New York proposal has happened
Imagine how insufferable she would be if it didn’t happen? 😈

Of course it’s going to happen. They have to continue their fairytale romance at breakneck speed.

• Haha
I don’t think KL actually knows what love is. And I’m not being patronising, her idea of love is spending 24/7 with her gf, rushing a baby, marriage and a mortgage with someone she’s not been with for a year yet. That’s not love, there’s no time at all for her to get to know the other person as she’s straight away in with her balloon displays and holidays. KL, whether intentional or not, seems to love bomb her partners

Reactions: 19
I don’t think KL actually knows what love is. And I’m not being patronising, her idea of love is spending 24/7 with her gf, rushing a baby, marriage and a mortgage with someone she’s not been with for a year yet. That’s not love, there’s no time at all for her to get to know the other person as she’s straight away in with her balloon displays and holidays. KL, whether intentional or not, seems to love bomb her partners
I agree. She likes to think she is very grown up but her approach to relationships is very juvenile. She thinks big public displays and being together all the time is love. I felt sorry for her when she split with OG but I scroll past now if she comes up on my FYP as I find her really infuriating. Actually NG seems to come up more. Considering she was keeping this one off social media she seems to be on more than KL!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if liv and that kacie girl she always posted with are still friends.

Reactions: 4
Did Katylee crash a family holiday? Was really confused about who was with them/what the dynamic was!

Reactions: 8
Did Katylee crash a family holiday? Was really confused about who was with them/what the dynamic was!
It’s appears so. It was all Grace and I are going to New York for Christmas! Then her brother and dad pop up in pictures. I guess the only way they can have any relationship with NG is with KL the limpet attached to her.
KL put up a tiktok when they first got there with festive music and in one part she moves the camera past names on the 9/11 memorial. Someone commented that it wasn’t very respectful and responses included - ‘maybe she didn’t know about it as she was only 1 when it happened’ and ‘it was 20 years ago, get over it’. I guess that shows the kind of people who are her fans 😣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
When me and my other half went to NY last year there was a number of people having a selfie with the memorial in the background and posing just felt so wrong!

• Wow
When me and my other half went to NY last year there was a number of people having a selfie with the memorial in the background and posing just felt so wrong!
I must admit my expectations of KL are quite low but I was shocked when I saw that and even more shocked that most of her followers had no issue with it. I don’t care how long ago it was so many people lost their lives, is a bit of respect too much to ask for?

Reactions: 10
I can't believe this thread isn't more active then it is. KL is so annoying and fake and it's so obvious to see. It really frustrates me how each new girlfriend doesn't do tiktok and then all of a sudden, they do! OG gets so much stick, but NG is fake as they come. They suit each other really well, imo. OG was never comfortable with the whole tiktok career, and I felt that was really clear. Even now, she'd rather live in the moment, do the odd trend, yes, but otherwise live in the moment. KL and NG though, can't help but video every,single,thing. Every nano second is a tiktok opportunity, every single thing is filmed. Surprising really, considering NG wanted to be kept quiet/out of the limelight/didn't do tiktok! I cringe everytime she comes up on my fyp. More times then KL does. Awks. What sort of relationship is that? A fake one. For tiktok views. You're welcome.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe this thread isn't more active then it is. KL is so annoying and fake and it's so obvious to see. It really frustrates me how each new girlfriend doesn't do tiktok and then all of a sudden, they do! OG gets so much stick, but NG is fake as they come. They suit each other really well, imo. OG was never comfortable with the whole tiktok career, and I felt that was really clear. Even now, she'd rather live in the moment, do the odd trend, yes, but otherwise live in the moment. KL and NG though, can't help but video every,single,thing. Every nano second is a tiktok opportunity, every single thing is filmed. Surprising really, considering NG wanted to be kept quiet/out of the limelight/didn't do tiktok! I cringe everytime she comes up on my fyp. More times then KL does. Awks. What sort of relationship is that? A fake one. For tiktok views. You're welcome.
NG bugs me so much! Just something really fake and mean about her!

Reactions: 12
Agreed - her and Grace come across so insincere I don’t buy it at all! And don’t get me started on how KL treats her dogs 🤢🤬

Omg the way they’ve made out like they’re on a romantic couples holiday and really she’s tagged along with Grace’s family 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many of KLs posts are totally tone deaf. She is living in a permanent fantasy land

Reactions: 10
kt girlfriend gives me proper cringe vibes I actually can’t watch her, absolutely insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KL just reeks of insecurity constantly posting how proud she is of herself for X amount of followers at 21, buying a house mortgage free, new car, meeting the so-called “love of her life” etc etc etc.. people who are actually happy don’t need to constantly post how happy they are. She is so desperate for validation

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to say TikTok is pretty wild, it’s just mad she’s done all this without barely having to do any work bare make videos, it must be quite odd for her aswell, I really hope she does get some therapy at some point, money can’t buy happiness forever

Reactions: 2
I just saw that Olivia’s mother has passed away this week, my heart really goes out to her and her family. So heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.