Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gifting of these holidays and cruises to InFlUeNcErS just do the total opposite for me. I have never once seen a video and thought I must book to go there/do that.

If they were gifting them to people who genuinely deserved them it would be totally different.

Her saying 'you guys are gonna go crazy' why are we? We're not there, why would I go crazy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Based on the last cruise she was gifted she barely posted about it until a while after she was back and she remembered she had to. Also now many of her followers would be able to afford a cruise? Who exactly is she advertising this to?

Reactions: 1
This is exactly it, cruises aren’t the type of holiday that her ‘fans’ are going to be booking. Most of them are teens!

Reactions: 7
Posting all this “omg I’m about to see someone amazing and famous and incredible” blah blah blah. It’s Inter Miami football team. Sorry when has she ever EVER mentioned liking football let alone an American team? She’s such an embarrassment to herself.

Reactions: 6
This is exactly it, cruises aren’t the type of holiday that her ‘fans’ are going to be booking. Most of them are teens!
This is what I don’t understand - her followers are teens or 19/20 year olds who might be looking at first holiday away from parents.
I doubt many are sat there torn between kavos or a cruise 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m not a KL hater but new grace and this relationship makes me cringeeee so bad. It all feels so fake.

Reactions: 22
Katylee has changed so much since new grace came on the scene. even down to her voice. It’s so odd. I find her really unlikeable now.

Reactions: 23
New grace just popped up on my FYP on the beg for free cake/balloons for Katy Lee’s birthday

“I’m so skint and not been able to sort anything because we’ve been out of the country all this year” 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New grace just popped up on my FYP on the beg for free cake/balloons for Katy Lee’s birthday

“I’m so skint and not been able to sort anything because we’ve been out of the country all this year” 🤢🤢🤢
This is what happens when they do stupid OTT gestures for things like asking her to be her girlfriend or saying “I love you”, they end up feeling like they constantly have to out do themselves. It’s her 22nd birthday ffs just go out for a meal, doesn’t need to be a whole performance 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Well grace you can get a cake from Asda and balloons there too believe it or not! Someone said card factory and she said “I went there they’ve ran out of helium” liar liar pants on fire I’m from the same area and got my MIL a balloon from there yesterday 🤥🤥 on the blag for some freebies

Reactions: 10
She didn’t have a problem sourcing such things when she declared love to her after 5 mins when she got back from holiday or when she asked her to be her girlfriend 🤔

I’m old, are all young people so high maintenance in relationships these days? If someone did such gestures for me I would see it as lovebombing and a red flag. Her idea of love is so juvenile.

Katylee came up on my FYP for the first time in ages the other day. She looks so different. She seems to live in tracksuits with her hair scraped back like her current LOML. She really has lost any sense of who she is and morphed into what she thinks she needs to be to keep NG hasn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wish I was whatever they think skint is!
Yes it must be so hard to live rent and mortgage free getting loads of freebies. I do think Katylees income must have dropped a fair bit though. She used to loads of sales lives, I don’t think she bothers with that anymore. Grace apparently works but she seems to spend half her time on holiday and the other half making tiktoks. It seems like Katylee is by her side 24/7. How they have been approved for a mortgage?

Reactions: 9
Yes it must be so hard to live rent and mortgage free getting loads of freebies. I do think Katylees income must have dropped a fair bit though. She used to loads of sales lives, I don’t think she bothers with that anymore. Grace apparently works but she seems to spend half her time on holiday and the other half making tiktoks. It seems like Katylee is by her side 24/7. How they have been approved for a mortgage?
haha yes I agree I reckon it’s definitely dropped but no where near to a point of being “skint” I just find it annoying/insulting when people who are clearly not “skint” use that word, I work full time and most the time within a week of being paid have next to nothing left because of bills etc, her income being lower is self inflicted! don’t go on so many holidays!

Reactions: 8
haha yes I agree I reckon it’s definitely dropped but no where near to a point of being “skint” I just find it annoying/insulting when people who are clearly not “skint” use that word, I work full time and most the time within a week of being paid have next to nothing left because of bills etc, her income being lower is self inflicted! don’t go on so many holidays!
I agree entirely. I don’t think they are at skint and to live the life that they do and suggest that is insulting to those of us who genuinely are struggling. I referred to her income drop when pondering how she was approved for a mortgage. If I was NG’s employer I would certainly be asking her plenty of questions.

Then again OG doesn’t appear to have gone back to work so maybe there is more money in tiktok than I think. She lives with her dad though and her holidays are more like a few days in Spain than heading off every month and to New York for Christmas so I would imagine her outgoings are minimal in comparison.

Reactions: 2
just seen a comment from a cake maker offering to do the cake and another person replied saying “make sure you get payed what your worth influencers are always trying to get freebies” new grave has jumped down their throat “I work full time actually I’m not an influencer I’m just asking for advice”
You have 168k followers so that would be an influencer in my books and you’re on tiktok asking where to buy a balloon ffs just admit you want a freebie

Reactions: 7
Just got back from Morrisons where I saw someone buying a balloon. There you go NG, you can have that tip for free.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.