Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally katylee doesn't annoy me its libby she must do about 10 posts a day just of the same tit and pending she has a boyfriend

Reactions: 4
All OG and Olivia do is get drunk together. Do they actually have any chemistry?
I did used to think this but weirdly I actually think they suit each other a lot more than her and KL. OG seems way, way happier with Olivia than she ever did with KL. Seems like there’s less pressure to perform for social media and constantly act like you’re totally happy and in turn she actually IS happy. I believe their relationship way more than KL and NG’s, who constantly post about how they’re so in love, they’ve found the one and are talking babies and mortgages after 6 months.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Katylees new video about picking a girl with the same name as her ex...she can't leave things alone can she? There's no way with her "social media career" that she didn't know her comments would be full of people bashing OG. Ugh katylee and NG just give off such fake mean girl vibes lately, totally spoiled and over indulged. OG and Olivia genuinely just seem like a normal young couple having a laugh and doing normal things. I hope OG doesn't retaliate but I think she learned when she did the libby mae joke even though that was nothing to do with katylee 😂

Reactions: 15
Libby is a bleeping bleep for her behaviour it’s so damaging to lesbians and bisexual folk. Her behaviour is why men think they can turn a lesbian, she claims to be gay but has said repeatedly she’ll marry a man, bisexuality exits you know libby bleeping no charisma mae and that might be your sexuality!!!

Also the video of her kissing that boy was so teenagers at a school disco and lacked any kind of spark, I get all the embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 9
Libby is a bleeping bleep for her behaviour it’s so damaging to lesbians and bisexual folk. Her behaviour is why men think they can turn a lesbian, she claims to be gay but has said repeatedly she’ll marry a man, bisexuality exits you know libby bleeping no charisma mae and that might be your sexuality!!!

Also the video of her kissing that boy was so teenagers at a school disco and lacked any kind of spark, I get all the embarrassment for her.
I’ve seen a few tiktoks with Lesbian creators calling her out for this. Libby just consistently uploads lies for attention. I’m surprised she hasn’t been cancelled yet.

I mean she should be anyway for being an anti content creator, standing around while a song plays then badly lip sync the last few words with zero personality or facial movement.

Sorry hormonal and fucked off with sexuality being a trend

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i get the vibe that katylee isn't really that into the new grace but maybe thats just me 😂

Reactions: 12
i get the vibe that katylee isn't really that into the new grace but maybe thats just me 😂
I’ve felt that NG is really into KL and KL is in love with that like she loves seeing how much she is loved but doesn’t seem to feel the exact same back

Reactions: 8
KL on her insta stories talking about how she can’t wait to have children with NG… does this girl ever learn

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something? What the duck is wrong with her voice in the video of her taking about how quick the years gone? She sounds so different.

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something? What the duck is wrong with her voice in the video of her taking about how quick the years gone? She sounds so different.
I thought the same. It’s like every other video she changes her accent or voice.. but then I saw it’s because she has a retainer in or something?

Reactions: 1
I thought the same. It’s like every other video she changes her accent or voice.. but then I saw it’s because she has a retainer in or something?
I wear a retainer 24/7, except for eating. That doesn't change my voice😂 might sound a little different but its not really noticeable. KL just puts on a fake accent everytime she's with someone, ngl it's embarrassing and cringe to watch.

Does anyone else feel like everything KL and NG do together is just one big performance? Like I don’t buy into any of it.. maybe they do actually love eachother and I’m the one perceiving it wrong but I don’t know. Maybe that’s what happens when you capitalise on your relationships, you can’t tell what is genuine anymore.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.