Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that Olivia’s mother has passed away this week, my heart really goes out to her and her family. So heartbreaking.
tit that’s awful. She’s so young to lose her mother, also she has a younger sister who is only about 10, and at Christmas time too.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
tit that’s awful. She’s so young to lose her mother, also she has a younger sister who is only about 10, and at Christmas time too.
That's heartbreaking! Shows you how normal and real they are though cos you just know kl and NG would have been filming content straight away. Hopefully Olivia has a good support network around her and her sister, I'm sure crumpet will give her lots of comfort too. Worst time to lose someone

How horrendous for Olivia. Really hope she manages to get through this and her little sister. This world can be so cruel :(

Which Olivia is this? Getting confused with all the names!
OG’s new girlfriend.

She’s just put up a tiktok saying she died unexpectedly on Christmas night. Those poor girls, life can be so cruel.

Grace put this up on her insta stories last night. They are all so young. I hope they have good support to deal with this.
IMG_6798.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
OG’s new girlfriend.

She’s just put up a tiktok saying she died unexpectedly on Christmas night. Those poor girls, life can be so cruel.

Grace put this up on her insta stories last night. They are all so young. I hope they have good support to deal with this. View attachment 2657717
Ok it’s incredibly sad and my heart absolutely goes out to her and her family.. but is the pouty pose necessary? 😳 It could have been taken before her mom passed but Jesus, I’d have probably chosen a different photo or maybe just none at all.

Reactions: 2
Ok it’s incredibly sad and my heart absolutely goes out to her and her family.. but is the pouty pose necessary? 😳 It could have been taken before her mom passed but Jesus, I’d have probably chosen a different photo or maybe just none at all.
I think that’s her literal 10 or something year old sister? I don’t think what pout they do in a photo matters, their mum has died at Christmas, Jesus Christ

Reactions: 26
I think that’s her literal 10 or something year old sister? I don’t think what pout they do in a photo matters, their mum has died at Christmas, Jesus Christ
I had no idea her age, so no need to be like that really! 😅😅 Literally just thought posing for a photo while captioning it with such devastating news was weird is all, but I’m not 10 years old so maybe that’s what’s normal?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really didn’t say anything bad and I acknowledged how awful it was.

Reactions: 3
I had no idea her age, so no need to be like that really! 😅😅 Literally just thought posing for a photo while captioning it with such devastating news was weird is all, but I’m not 10 years old so maybe that’s what’s normal?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really didn’t say anything bad and I acknowledged how awful it was.
You were still nit picking a post of people going through intense grief..

You were still nit picking a post of people going through intense grief..
Omg is this not want this site is all about? Doesn’t everybody here nit pick everything these people do? It’s not like I said I was glad, I literally just said I thought it was strange that you’d pose for a photo and write what she wrote, I still stand by that. If god forbid one of my parents passed away me and my eleven year old brother wouldn’t be posing for a photo 3 days later, I find it really strange and that does not make me a bad person for saying so. I get it though, you’re on here talking about people and their lives but clearly you’re holier than thou so congrats.

Reactions: 14
Loads of people "ironically" do that pose as well like a sort of "haha my life's falling apart ✌ selfie pose". Nothing right or wrong with it it's how things are now and I suppose as well it's one of those until your in that situation you'll never know how you'll react. Thankfully a lot of us are lucky enough to never have to lose a parent on Christmas day, especially as a child. And I do respect them both for not posting anything on the day/days after, filming ambulances etc and making a story time like a lot of social media people do these days

Reactions: 11
Loads of people "ironically" do that pose as well like a sort of "haha my life's falling apart ✌ selfie pose". Nothing right or wrong with it it's how things are now and I suppose as well it's one of those until your in that situation you'll never know how you'll react. Thankfully a lot of us are lucky enough to never have to lose a parent on Christmas day, especially as a child. And I do respect them both for not posting anything on the day/days after, filming ambulances etc and making a story time like a lot of social media people do these days
I literally am not their age, I mean I’m not ancient but certainly not entirely ‘with the times’ by any means 😅 I would never think that pose meant that, but thank you for explaining it. I don’t like people making me out to not care about their horrendous situation, because I do, I really like Grace and her new gf, I am often on here cheering for them. I really did just find it strange is all.

Just a quick edit to say I totally agree that it’s nice to see they haven’t tried to monetise the whole thing and turn it in to content somehow like you see so many tiktokers doing during tragedies.

Reactions: 4
Omg is this not want this site is all about? Doesn’t everybody here nit pick everything these people do? It’s not like I said I was glad, I literally just said I thought it was strange that you’d pose for a photo and write what she wrote, I still stand by that. If god forbid one of my parents passed away me and my eleven year old brother wouldn’t be posing for a photo 3 days later, I find it really strange and that does not make me a bad person for saying so. I get it though, you’re on here talking about people and their lives but clearly you’re holier than thou so congrats.
Lol relax. I just think there’s a difference between commenting on peoples looks/relationships etc compared to how they respond to such tragic news, but you clearly don’t. Now let’s move on.

Reactions: 4
The fact it was OG that rang the ambulance & sat with her mum because Olivia was too shocked & scared 🥺🥺

• Sad
The fact it was OG that rang the ambulance & sat with her mum because Olivia was too shocked & scared 🥺🥺
It’s so horrible. 21 year olds shouldn’t have to deal with stuff like that. OG was posting tiktoks earlier that day about taking it too far on Xmas Eve and was clearly hanging. That’s what 21 year olds should be doing on Xmas day.

I do hope there are people in the family who can sort out the funeral. It’s such a lot to get your head around and the thought of a 21 year old having to take on all that responsibility for her mum is just heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love how no one on here (until my post now) has commented on Libby’s ‘boyfriend’ cos we just simply can’t be arsed acknowledging the utter bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don't get is the constant lies WHY ? Although tik tok us just full of compulsive liars.
In all honesty looking at some of Libby Maes tiktoks I often wonder if she has some kind of developmental or substance misuse issues. She’ll really not all there is she?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.