Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she goes abroad she falls in love with a boy. All for content obviously. But it’s all very predictable.
Bore off.

Reactions: 3
Libbymae is a strange one. Nobody needed to see that any time of day.

LibbyMae seems like she does these things to try and up her views, but she repeats the same lies again and again and nobody clicks anymore.

Reactions: 5
Also isn’t she on holiday with her mum? Is her mum recording her snogging lads in the pool? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why do her and NG keep dancing to that same annoying Jack Harlow song whilst NG pulls annoying faces

Why does she need to post about the boy like 800 times like we get it
Because its not genuine so she keeps posting for content.. notice how when she's with a new girl she won't show her for weeks/months but a boy and she's posting him every 5 minutes

Reactions: 4
I won’t lie katylee seems to have more of a personality than Olivia. I know Olivia is awkward because she’s not used to being on camera but I think grace suited katylee better 😭

Reactions: 2
Who the duck crashes and then thinks I better make a tik tok…drives me insane

Reactions: 11
She probably crashed from driving like an idiot! Yesterday her cousin was posting a tik tok video from the back of the car and katylee and Grace are dancing in the front on the motorway!!! No wonder why she crashed, puts other lives at risk to make a stupid tik tok

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand when Katylee and NG dance together. The way katylee moves her hips and NG makes the same facial expressions in every video

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand when Katylee and NG dance together. The way katylee moves her hips and NG makes the same facial expressions in every video
What makes it worse is that Katylee copies her facial expressions and just looks an absolute twit. No personality of her own.

Reactions: 12
NG just annoys me so much, it’s her facial expressions and the amount of tiktoks she uploads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.