Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty looking at some of Libby Maes tiktoks I often wonder if she has some kind of developmental or substance misuse issues. She’ll really not all there is she?
Tbh I think she’s just completely trolling everyone. I don’t think she actually believes anything she puts up, she just knows what is going to get attention

Reactions: 10
NG promoting wheel of fortune and meeting Graham Norton? Interesting, I could have sworn she wasn't a fan of the limelight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly don’t even know what to say except I think this is really sad. So many young girls getting so many procedures like this done to feel like they fit in with the beauty standards of today. But where do you stop? She tans herself to the absolute extremes, gets lip filler, bum injections.. We all know it’s a slippery slope, hopefully she gets some sense before ruining herself.
4F4CAEA2-0579-4B69-BF5E-9E5D1133CA85.jpeg

---
Honestly don’t even know what to say except I think this is really sad. So many young girls getting so many procedures like this done to feel like they fit in with the beauty standards of today. But where do you stop? She tans herself to the absolute extremes, gets lip filler, bum injections.. We all know it’s a slippery slope, hopefully she gets some sense before ruining herself.
4F4CAEA2-0579-4B69-BF5E-9E5D1133CA85.jpeg
Edit: I just watched the videos of the procedures and my bad, it’s not injections! It’s some sort of 3 step massage process? (Not sure how you can call that a BBL). Also her body in the videos is amazing not sure why she thinks she needs to change anything!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it’s really sad that a young woman wants to change her natural looks so much. She is a very pretty girl but she seems determined to change so much. She would be better off investing in some therapy. There is much pressure on young women to all look a particular way these days.

Reactions: 8
KL selling her shein clothes on vinted.. could she not just donate them to charity rather than trying to make a tenner off of them? It’s not like she needs the money

Reactions: 9
KL selling her shein clothes on vinted.. could she not just donate them to charity rather than trying to make a tenner off of them? It’s not like she needs the money
Yes that was one of the things that made me start to realise how selfish she is. She probably didn’t even pay for lots of them and is selling freebies she was given.

She did a video a week ago talking about how she wanted to give back and asked people to send her go fund me links for people who needed help and gave a list of suggested things she could pay for, one of which was a funeral which I thought was tone deaf considering Olivia’s recent loss of her mum. Maybe I’m being hypersensitive but she posted this yesterday too which I can’t help think is an insensitive dig.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes that was one of the things that made me start to realise how selfish she is. She probably didn’t even pay for lots of them and is selling freebies she was given.

She did a video a week ago talking about how she wanted to give back and asked people to send her go fund me links for people who needed help and gave a list of suggested things she could pay for, one of which was a funeral which I thought was tone deaf considering Olivia’s recent loss of her mum. Maybe I’m being hypersensitive but she posted this yesterday too which I can’t help think is an insensitive dig.
I've thought for a while now that she's stuck in that mean girl bully/high school mentality where she posts things to try to goad her exes in to making videos in response so she can play the victim and be like "I don't know why they're still making videos about me". She barged in on grace and libby mae having some banter and then not too long ago made a video about her ex and current partner having the same name, knowing full well the comments would all be like "upgrade" "NG is better" etc og didn't retaliate to her last attempt as far as I know but I think if kl made more obvious digs, especially about olivia and her mum then I could see og having something to say then

Katylee has barely posted anything about her family since she met NG. When I saw what happened to Olivia I thought I bet she will start posting about her mum now and sure enough there she is.

Katylee has barely posted anything about her family since she met NG. When I saw what happened to Olivia I thought I bet she will start posting about her mum now and sure enough there she is.
She's doing the equivalent of aimed statues on Facebook lol

Reactions: 5
Old grace is much better in my opinion, she seems so happy with Olivia it’s nice to see x

Reactions: 15
Thought they were buying a house?
I was gonna say maybe she’s trying to catch people off guard by popping up with their house one day, but that wouldn’t be kl. She couldn’t keep herself quiet about something like that for a second LOL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.