KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you ever need an example of a narcissist here she is. She cares about one person only and that is herself. She goes on about her child having additional needs and lets him run the streets with his friends, if you gave any shits about him you just wouldn't do that he clearly can't make good choices because of how he has been taught. Her children have no chance of having healthy normal relationships because of her. In my opinion she should delete all social media, go to parenting classes and family therapy, it's the least she could do for her kids. I really don't think Katie knows what love really is and that isn't her fault because she didn't choose her upbringing but she is just giving her children the same lessons, love isn't material things but I don't think she knows any other way to show she cares. She does the same thing in relationships, it's all about money and what you buy them.

Sorry bit of a ramble of a post 😂

Reactions: 4
Seen one of her latest videos saying they don’t do charity on tiktok cos it’s all for clout so basically she’s calling derby Dan ect I don’t like him but everything she does is for clout is she having a laugh lol 😂 she chats so much tit she does duck all for charity cos it’s all about kerrie

Reactions: 1
Seen one of her latest videos saying they don’t do charity on tiktok cos it’s all for clout so basically she’s calling derby Dan ect I don’t like him but everything she does is for clout is she having a laugh lol 😂 she chats so much tit she does duck all for charity cos it’s all about kerrie
Who's Kerrie? 😁

I don't understand why people say about TT being so toxic. It isn't the app that is the problem it's the people who use it. So Katie is moving over to insta but by announcing that on TT you are inviting everything you supposedly hate about TT to your insta account? Why can people not be accountable for their own actions and blame an app, realise the app is not the problem and fix it. Also no apology still

I don't understand why people say about TT being so toxic. It isn't the app that is the problem it's the people who use it. So Katie is moving over to insta but by announcing that on TT you are inviting everything you supposedly hate about TT to your insta account? Why can people not be accountable for their own actions and blame an app, realise the app is not the problem and fix it. Also no apology still
Your 100% right she’ll just cause more drama on Instagram she’s toxic like some other creators on the app x

They are so right she’ll be back

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Great plan Katie! Tell all of tiktok you’re leaving tiktok but tell them EXACTLY where to find you. Yawn

Reactions: 5
Exactly, it isn't the App. They just need to blame someone.
She won't apologise.

Great plan Katie! Tell all of tiktok you’re leaving tiktok but tell them EXACTLY where to find you. Yawn
Then she will blame us again, when the shi* hits the fan.

She made sure to slip that in on her live when she was meant to be apologising to D… that was the most shittest apology ever and the 2.4K wasn’t in, just a crappy 190ish so not everyone’s going to know she got it totally wrong and was a complete bully.

Reactions: 6
I screen recorded a bit of her IG live and the fact she got upset when she said how her boys would miss out on people from TikTok. Basically the gifts. That’s what sent her over. Going into a platform where gifts aren’t a thing is going to play havoc so watch her jump on BIGO (as she mentioned other social media sites. Just not TikTok)
She showed her face the same day the kitten video was going around, no shame. So why would it be different now? Maybe because she lost quite a few people this time around?

She made sure to slip that in on her live when she was meant to be apologising to D… that was the most shittest apology ever and the 2.4K wasn’t in, just a crappy 190ish so not everyone’s going to know she got it totally wrong and was a complete bully.
Well said,

Reactions: 3
I’ve not missed much then, record needs changing. Katie come back and just do some raffles instead lol

I’ve not missed much then, record needs changing. Katie come back and just do some raffles instead lol
She could raffle one of her smelly hats I’m sure one of her fans would pay a lot just to have a sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.