KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That definitely wasn't even a sorry. That was all about Katie yet again like she's doing nothing wrong . Everyone else to blame.

Shell be back in tiktok she can't stay away. She won't hand her account over to anyone or delete it. She needs the money..

That's the only way she can treat her kids is by gifts from the app.

Vert selfish woman well if you can call her that

Reactions: 6
No more just handing her kid wads of cash when he wants it no more bribing him with money. See how long she lasts having to provide for her own kids. I give it till Sunday evening

Reactions: 4
She has quite an unhealthy relationship with the boys doesn't she. Like i don't feel a motherly bond. Might just be me. Buying your kids love doesn't work she has no authority over them what so ever. I have 3 boys and they can be a handful. But rules are set in my house. She is going to have a lot of problems with those boys especially the eldest

Reactions: 5
She speaks to her older boy like he's a friend not a son.. the way the boy speaks thinking he's a gangster isn't right. Paying your son to shut he's mouth on live is wrong. It's like he's got something on her and if she doesn't let him have he's own way he'll turn against her. It's weird

No more just handing her kid wads of cash when he wants it no more bribing him with money. See how long she lasts having to provide for her own kids. I give it till Sunday evening
That's all she does. It really is silly.

Reactions: 1
She has quite an unhealthy relationship with the boys doesn't she. Like i don't feel a motherly bond. Might just be me. Buying your kids love doesn't work she has no authority over them what so ever. I have 3 boys and they can be a handful. But rules are set in my house. She is going to have a lot of pms with those boys especially the eldest
Yeah I noticed that. The youngest seems a little more affectionate towards her than the eldest.. I see a broken bond or something between them. Not once have I seen him put his arm around her like her youngest does and it’s not cuz of his age either. Maybe she needed guidance her self with her kids as they grew and she didn’t get it. But the money situation is too late now, all he’ll ever want her for is money

I’ve just watched the live on Instagram and she’s talking about going back on Tik Tok under a smaller account 😂😂😂 she just can’t keep away.

I try not to make personal comments about people but dear me the way she eats on her lives drives me crazy!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the live on Instagram and she’s talking about going back on Tik Tok under a smaller account 😂😂😂 she just can’t keep away.

I try not to make personal comments about people but dear me the way she eats on her lives drives me crazy!
Didn't she say the same last time lol . Awww seen a video of her skating, so must have taken the boys. Let's hope it lasts.

Anyone seen her insta? I think she’s missing the filters and the beautify features off tiktok 🙈😂 the filters on Instagram are not good 🙈 I’ve also noticed when she duels someone if they say they have been Tenerife she’s been elevenerife, no one can tell her a story

• Haha
Anyone seen her insta? I think she’s missing the filters and the beautify features off tiktok 🙈😂 the filters on Instagram are not good 🙈 I’ve also noticed when she duels someone if they say they have been Tenerife she’s been elevenerife, no one can tell her a story
The filter she had on her live earlier was like her top lip was flattened out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now she’s doing meets and greets with children in Starbucks. I wonder how much the parents had to pay for the privilege. I’m not sure why a 7 year old would want to meet KB to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s doing meets and greets with children in Starbucks. I wonder how much the parents had to pay for the privilege. I’m not sure why a 7 year old would want to meet KB to be honest.
This is absolutely bs… kid taken out of school to meet her.. wtf.. and that filter that she’s using for her lips.. christ above,someone needs to give her a good dose of cop the f”@& on. She’s making a fool
Of herself

Reactions: 2
Why would children want to meet her? Like why would they know who she is? Ive never been confused in all my 35yrs of life

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.