KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Riley mentioning Linda? And how can people sit there screaming at there phones 🤷🏻‍🤦🏻‍♀️

Katie needs to grow a pair and come on tik tok and own up also apologise to deanna .

Reactions: 2
Why’s Riley mentioning Linda? And how can people sit there screaming at there phones 🤷🏻‍🤦🏻‍♀️
Riley is a shithouse she won’t say anything bad about katie as she got mass reported when they fell out so Riley’s up her arse

Reactions: 1
She thinks she is untouchable, her ego has got too big and she thinks she can spout whatever shite she wants. There will always be people who will lick your ass but the people with brain will figure out the truth

Reactions: 4
Riley is a shithouse she won’t say anything bad about katie as she got mass reported when they fell out so Riley’s up her arse
Trying to make every excuse under the sun for k. Absolutely no excuse for her behaviour what so ever! People were trying to put all the blame on Y too, which will be Katie’s next move

Trying to make every excuse under the sun for k. Absolutely no excuse for her behaviour what so ever! People were trying to put all the blame on Y too, which will be Katie’s next move
yep she’ll definitely be blaming a young child next (Yv) that had some sort of a crush on k

I’m glad people really did see how far she took it last night. The accusations she was making aren’t normal even when your mad. I would never call or even think to call a single mother a pedalo for posting my child’s pictures of booze and money. I would be angry that they could access my kids profile to see their things but I certainly wouldn’t claim they were a P. And she didn’t just say it once she was saying it numerous times. I felt for D I really did because that is serious. And yes people were jumping on the bandwagon and backtracking now, hope people realise now don’t get involved in peoples dramas without real black and white facts. Embarrassing all round for those who were calling her they names.
And then a friend came in and did the same, without knowing any facts. I hope this friend has a good look at k and realise, she will be her next victim. Does this new friend of hers know she was begging people to go and follow her eldest.
Sorry, no decent parent would, especially at 12.
I am sure her friend wouldn't, as to be fair, she looks a decent mother, and very intelligent.
Think her and her husband, need to back off and let k fight her own battles.
I take it she still hasn't apologised.
I must say I do feel bad. And I whole heartly apologise. It wasn't my intention to get anyone else involved.
This child needs a good role model. Yes I know we all parent differently, however K needs to look at herself and her parenting skills. No shame in asking for help.

Riley is a shithouse she won’t say anything bad about katie as she got
She thinks she is untouchable, her ego has got too big and she thinks she can spout whatever shite she wants. There will always be people who will lick your ass but the people with brain will figure out the truth
Exactly, and have you noticed her tik tok videos, are not getting much comments.
I feel most of her followers are vulnerable, and she knows how manipulate them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And then a friend came in and did the same, without knowing any facts. I hope this friend has a good look at k and realise, she will be her next victim. Does this new friend of hers know she was begging people to go and follow her eldest.
I am sure her friend wouldn't, as to be fair, she looks a decent mother, and very intelligent.
I must say I do feel bad. And I whole heartly apologise. It wasn't my intention to get anyone else involved.
This child needs a good role model. Yes I know we all parent differently, however K needs to look at herself and her parenting skills. No shame in asking for help.
Yeah she always tries something and that last night was just what she needed to get some gifts rolling in. She’s not a normal person and she will now prob throw someone else under the bus to excuse her behaviour. She’s utter filth and clearly her be kind speech doesn’t apply to her 🙄

the minimum age requirement for tiktok is 13 years old so her kid isn’t old enough. There is a reason why tiktok set an age limit too.

the minimum age requirement for tiktok is 13 years old so her kid isn’t old enough. There is a reason why tiktok set an age limit too.
Yes exactly. Your right. Like there is an age requirement for drinking alcohol.

Yeah she always tries something and that last night was just what she needed to get some gifts rolling in. She’s not a normal person and she will now prob throw someone else under the bus to excuse her behaviour. She’s utter filth and clearly her be kind speech doesn’t apply to her 🙄
Or her be kind tshirts lol

Have I been blocked or has Katie’s lesbian queen account disappeared. How convenient lay low for a few days then come back as if nothing happened.

Looks like she has gone. This is what she does. She be back lol

Her other account still there

She has taken down two of her accounts and put a note on the other one saying no longer in use but can't log out. She did the same the last time she was coming off tiktok, she won't be able to stay away though her ego will need feeding at some point. I do hope she stays off though for the sake of her kids she needs to give them time and attention not cash and clothes

Reactions: 6
She has taken down two of her accounts and put a note on the other one saying no longer in use but can't log out. She did the same the last time she was coming off tiktok, she won't be able to stay away though her ego will need feeding at some point. I do hope she stays off though for the sake of her kids she needs to give them time and attention not cash and clothes
Yes, they need that, and deserve it, after all, she is their mum. I am sure they will enjoy her time.

What a show she made of herself and others. She was told it was all tit and she lied, she got scared so jumped on her own live and told people it was still true and we were turning it round on to her. That D was definitely Wonderwoman and she had proof. After so many people, including ones close to her, telling her it’s lies she just screamed that it’s being twisted on to her and left.
She told Jodie and others there was a pic of her kid. On here and another site. But couldn’t name the other site, wouldn’t name it should I say as it doesn’t exist. When she was shown the proof of it being alcohol and money she shut up. But she can’t deny the fact she asked adults to follow his account and regardless if it is now private or not, there were still adults following him. Even his Snapchat where he had his location on. She was alerted to that but a random follower so shut it down.
She will come back in a few days, after having a MH breakdown. Liken herself to Caroline Flack (that’s her go to which just boils my blood!) and ignore everything and anyone. Tell her cult it was lies and her mods will post NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. And she will restart. I mean, she showed her face quickly after the video of her breastfeeding a kitten went round. Just ignored it and moved on. This to her will be no different

• Heart
She will have just deactivated tiktok like she did last time when she went in a safe house and got her hair braided thinking people wouldn’t know it was her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will have just deactivated tiktok like she did last time when she went in a safe house and got her hair braided thinking people wouldn’t know it was her 😂
Wonder if she will get a new identity over all this 😂

• Haha
I’m sure she’s been adviced ‘legally’ to come off tik tok 🙄🤣 She’ll be back but it’ll all be someone else’s fault. Yawn 🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.