KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she could have ran like she did with the poorly cat, not.

The kid even says he wants to get to 100 from the mive
She always pops him in on it, to get more gift.

No worries hunni. She is vile. She boosted she left him pot noodles an sweets an £20. But she’s mum of the year
Mum of the year, you have to laugh. And pot noodles. Honestly!!!!

Ha ha ha, the ambulance guy bought her pain relief as a treat, oh goodness gracious me. That is funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe she could have ran like she did with the poorly cat, not.

She always pops him in on it, to get more gift.

Mum of the year, you have to laugh. And pot noodles. Honestly!!!!

Ha ha ha, the ambulance guy bought her pain relief as a treat, oh goodness gracious me. That is funny.
Never heard so much shite. He wouldn’t gift her medication especially with a medical background himself 😂 I don’t even think the ambulance was even there tbf she just wants everyone to have sympathy for her. But yeah he would get in serious trouble for taking her medication whether he bought them or not .

Never heard so much shite. He wouldn’t gift her medication especially with a medical background himself 😂 I don’t even think the ambulance was even there tbf she just wants everyone to have sympathy for her. But yeah he would get in serious trouble for taking her medication whether he bought them or not .
Exactly, oh she really needs to get a job in story telling. He needs reporting.

I wouldn’t believe a paramedic brought her drugs from co op. I’m sure his job is worth more

She boils my blood with the amount of absolute nonsense comes out that gob of hers. She’s tripping herself up more and more I love it 😂 hopefully more and more people are coming to their senses about her she’s a creature
How stupid was she to show the date as 25th feb..

The kid even says he wants to get to 100 from the mive
Bribing him with £50 to get a haircut. She’s got them kids money orientated and that’s all they want and think about. Be the parent and tell him he’s getting his haircut don’t come to a money arrangement like seriously your his PARENT have a bit of balls about you and don’t be scared to get on his bad side because your telling him how it goes.

Reactions: 4
Bribing him with £50 to get a haircut. She’s got them kids money orientated and that’s all they want and think about. Be the parent and tell him he’s getting his haircut don’t come to a money arrangement like seriously your his PARENT have a bit of balls about you and don’t be scared to get on his bad side because your telling him how it goes.
Oh my word, bloody hell. Honestly she has no clue.

So the ambulance post didn’t get her the sympathy she wanted so now another cryptic tiktok about locks being changed etc and her son not wanting to be there because he feels unsafe. Naaa mate he just doesn’t want to live with you get it right

Reactions: 5
So the ambulance post didn’t get her the sympathy she wanted so now another cryptic tiktok about locks being changed etc and her son not wanting to be there because he feels unsafe. Naaa mate he just doesn’t want to live with you get it right
The fact she blames people online when her OWN son is out there doing things he shouldn’t and it’ll only get worse, he’ll bring more trouble to her house if she doesn’t rein him in QuickTime and it’ll be all down to her not giving a tit what her son is out there doing and the people he’s with, taking advantage. perfect little drug dealers 12 year olds for the elders and she thinks it’s COOL cuz she isn’t right in the head.

The fact she blames people online when her OWN son is out there doing things he shouldn’t and it’ll only get worse, he’ll bring more trouble to her house if she doesn’t rein him in QuickTime and it’ll be all down to her not giving a tit what her son is out there doing and the people he’s with, taking advantage. perfect little drug dealers 12 year olds for the elders and she thinks it’s COOL cuz she isn’t right in the head.
Exactly this! Her son probably scared cos the police are involved with his brother. It’ll be him that brings trouble to her door but she’ll blame her trolls as usual. He’s the type of kid that sadly would get into drugs running, for the money, as she’s made him so money orientated. There’s always something wrong with someone or something or trouble at her door or she’s being bullied. The woman is a nut case

definitely! Who gets a load of cash out when you would just use your card round the shops. Very fishy 😂 and I don’t mean Linda’s knickers
She probably hasn’t drawn the cash out , when you drug deal it’s all unwashed money , you can’t stick it in the bank , so all you have is a lot of cash stacked about . Why she just blows it all quick on clothes and stuff for the kids .

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! Her son probably scared cos the police are involved with his brother. It’ll be him that brings trouble to her door but she’ll blame her trolls as usual. He’s the type of kid that sadly would get into drugs running, for the money, as she’s made him so money orientated. There’s always something wrong with someone or something or trouble at her door or she’s being bullied. The woman is a nut case
It’s scary kids are being stabbed these days, I don’t get why she never acts worried about him. Baffles me

Kid off school again.. she’s very perky today for something that was screamin in pain and needed an ambulance yesterday

I wouldn’t believe a paramedic brought her drugs from co op. I’m sure his job is worth more
she had her coat on in the video, if you are going to lie about that at least take your coat off when you get in from the shop after buying the pills

she had her coat on in the video, if you are going to lie about that at least take your coat off when you get in from the shop after buying the pills
I’m sure paramedics can only prescribe certain drugs and certainly doubt they would go back to a property and hand over the counter medication not knowing the persons history of taking meds. Bare faced lying I hope someone in that field calls her out

This is her eldest tik tok,look at the amount of money and the alcohol
That’s actually embarrassing I would be embarrassed if my child gloated like this, but the alcohol he’s 12 fs alcopop or not I would never have the balls to post with the risk of my parent seeing what I was upto. I get kids experiment but they also don’t post what their doing so which means he must be allowed to do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.