KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are messaging each other while both live. They’re both trying to con us all I reckon

Reactions: 2
All K is banging on about is L what about poor Kirsty you rinsed before u had to run to Telford 🙈

Wow her son is still in nappies!!

I remember when he poo himself ages ago she told him to get changed and use baby wipes.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m okay with tattle - it chats about some obvious flaws in some pretty influential people, it bursts a little bubble and brings people who are idealising these ‘influencers’ down to reality, and calls said influencers out for their bullshite lies.
It also, and naturally, provides a little drama and gossip - something everyone loves. My philosophy loving, masters degree, educated boyfriend… he still enjoys Love Island (it’s the drama mick… and it’s our stressful lives, with no prospect of retirement and a housing market we won’t ever be able to enter… that mean we love to throw ourselves into the mindless drama).
Anyway, I thought there was a rule on this site that weight and appearance were taboo?! But heck take one look at Anastasia Kingsnorths tattle page, it’s all vile comments about BO (like they have ever smelled her) and on her teeth? I don’t know - people can act like entitled arseholes, but can’t help how their teeth look, or where their fat is distributed?
If you want to comment that someone’s acting selfish or XYZ then go for it - but physical appearance should be left out. I bet every single one of us hates how they look in some way or another (I hate my arms so much I made my boyfriend delete all the photos he took on our holiday).
Katy is a young girl, she’s fallen in love with someone who makes her happy and loves her regardless of any ‘weight’ she’s put in - and that’s because Katylee is more than her body, more than her ex, more than TikTok - she’s a kind, beautiful young woman who encourages and supports people.
Shame on a single person on this site who mocks, jeers or has a crude opinion on what happened on that live stream. Any and all of you are disgusting - you’ve seen what happened with Caroline Flack - you are doing the exact same thing.
You’re hurtful and evil comments are a death wish, and if anything happens to Katylee - I have saved every word and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from this site that was negative, and I will expose you all for who you really are.
p.s save your ‘hi Aunty’ ‘hi girlfriend’ ‘hi Katylee’ ‘hi WHOEVER’
I don’t know her, I don’t even follow her - but I’ve got an account on tattle for other influencers and with what happened on that live - I’ve crossed over to defend a pure and innocent sole.
PP.S SHE AINT bleeping FAT. SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NORMAL SIZED AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE AND HONEST ‘NORMAL’ INFLUENCER WHO REPRESENTS US.
Oh wait, I forgot everyone on tattle looks like Kendall Jenner :/ x
i think this is the wrong Katie thread 🙈 this is Katie begit baileys thread who is with Linda…. Not katylee who is with grace…. FYI I do not condone that behaviour and disgusting letter that was sent. I hope they are caught and outed for the horrible vile people they are.

• Heart
They are messaging each other while both live. They’re both trying to con us all I reckon
Yeah another money making scheme they did this last time both saying they’ve taken the gift money like last time and now both taking in the gifts

I’m okay with tattle - it chats about some obvious flaws in some pretty influential people, it bursts a little bubble and brings people who are idealising these ‘influencers’ down to reality, and calls said influencers out for their bullshite lies.
It also, and naturally, provides a little drama and gossip - something everyone loves. My philosophy loving, masters degree, educated boyfriend… he still enjoys Love Island (it’s the drama mick… and it’s our stressful lives, with no prospect of retirement and a housing market we won’t ever be able to enter… that mean we love to throw ourselves into the mindless drama).
Anyway, I thought there was a rule on this site that weight and appearance were taboo?! But heck take one look at Anastasia Kingsnorths tattle page, it’s all vile comments about BO (like they have ever smelled her) and on her teeth? I don’t know - people can act like entitled arseholes, but can’t help how their teeth look, or where their fat is distributed?
If you want to comment that someone’s acting selfish or XYZ then go for it - but physical appearance should be left out. I bet every single one of us hates how they look in some way or another (I hate my arms so much I made my boyfriend delete all the photos he took on our holiday).
Katy is a young girl, she’s fallen in love with someone who makes her happy and loves her regardless of any ‘weight’ she’s put in - and that’s because Katylee is more than her body, more than her ex, more than TikTok - she’s a kind, beautiful young woman who encourages and supports people.
Shame on a single person on this site who mocks, jeers or has a crude opinion on what happened on that live stream. Any and all of you are disgusting - you’ve seen what happened with Caroline Flack - you are doing the exact same thing.
You’re hurtful and evil comments are a death wish, and if anything happens to Katylee - I have saved every word and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from this site that was negative, and I will expose you all for who you really are.
p.s save your ‘hi Aunty’ ‘hi girlfriend’ ‘hi Katylee’ ‘hi WHOEVER’
I don’t know her, I don’t even follow her - but I’ve got an account on tattle for other influencers and with what happened on that live - I’ve crossed over to defend a pure and innocent sole.
PP.S SHE AINT bleeping FAT. SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NORMAL SIZED AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE AND HONEST ‘NORMAL’ INFLUENCER WHO REPRESENTS US.
WTF are you on?? I’m not even talking about Katylee!! 🤣

• Haha

Anyway, I thought there was a rule on this site that weight and appearance were taboo?!

But heck take one look at Anastasia Kingsnorths tattle page, it’s all vile comments about BO (like they have ever smelled her) and on her teeth? I don’t know - people can act like entitled arseholes, but can’t help how their teeth look, or where their fat is distributed?

If you want to comment that someone’s acting selfish or XYZ then go for it - but physical appearance should be left out.

I bet every single one of us hates how they look in some way or another (I hate my arms so much I made my boyfriend delete all the photos he took on our holiday).

Katylee is a young girl who has fallen in love with someone who makes her happy and loves her regardless of any ‘weight’ she’s put on and I bet that’s because Grace loved Katylee for more than her body, more than her ex, more than TikTok, more than her ‘fame’ - she’s a kind, beautiful young woman who encourages and supports people.

Shame on a single person on this site who mocks, jeers or has a crude opinion on what happened on that live stream.

Any and all of you are disgusting - you’ve seen what happened with Caroline Flack - you are doing the exact same thing. Quite literally, I’d back up and delete your comments asap… I mean if she killed herself you’ll all act like she was your world right?! Awful. Trul

p.s save your ‘hi Aunty’ ‘hi girlfriend’ ‘hi Katylee’ ‘hi WHOEVER’I don’t know her, I don’t even follow her - but I’ve got an account on tattle for other influencers and with what happened on that live - I’ve crossed over to defend a pure and innocent sole.

PP.S SHE AINT bleeping FAT. SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NORMAL SIZED AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE ANHONEST ‘NORMAL’ INFLUENCER WHO REPRESENTS US.

and bleeping finally, let’s move tattle back to what it was meant to be - stupid bullsit drama, and away from heavy, objectifying, soul destroying, suicide inducing words.
You’ve got the wrong Katie

K sat at home with her new lamp 😂

• Haha

Anyway, I thought there was a rule on this site that weight and appearance were taboo?!

But heck take one look at Anastasia Kingsnorths tattle page, it’s all vile comments about BO (like they have ever smelled her) and on her teeth? I don’t know - people can act like entitled arseholes, but can’t help how their teeth look, or where their fat is distributed?

If you want to comment that someone’s acting selfish or XYZ then go for it - but physical appearance should be left out.

I bet every single one of us hates how they look in some way or another (I hate my arms so much I made my boyfriend delete all the photos he took on our holiday).

Katylee is a young girl who has fallen in love with someone who makes her happy and loves her regardless of any ‘weight’ she’s put on and I bet that’s because Grace loved Katylee for more than her body, more than her ex, more than TikTok, more than her ‘fame’ - she’s a kind, beautiful young woman who encourages and supports people.

Shame on a single person on this site who mocks, jeers or has a crude opinion on what happened on that live stream.

Any and all of you are disgusting - you’ve seen what happened with Caroline Flack - you are doing the exact same thing. Quite literally, I’d back up and delete your comments asap… I mean if she killed herself you’ll all act like she was your world right?! Awful. Trul

p.s save your ‘hi Aunty’ ‘hi girlfriend’ ‘hi Katylee’ ‘hi WHOEVER’I don’t know her, I don’t even follow her - but I’ve got an account on tattle for other influencers and with what happened on that live - I’ve crossed over to defend a pure and innocent sole.

PP.S SHE AINT bleeping FAT. SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NORMAL SIZED AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE ANHONEST ‘NORMAL’ INFLUENCER WHO REPRESENTS US.

and bleeping finally, let’s move tattle back to what it was meant to be - stupid bullsit drama, and away from heavy, objectifying, soul destroying, suicide inducing words.
You’ve got the wrong Katie Bailey, there is a thread for Katylee and Libby Mae on here though😊

Here comes Linda with the feel sorry for me and gift me more face, I’m sorry I don’t feel for her at all. She knew what Katie was like, the amount of stuff she’s said about Katie and she still got back with her. Your own fault.

Reactions: 4

Erm think you've picked the wrong Katie thread , do agree though that young girl doesn't deserve what she went through today.

• Heart

I stand with you on this that poor girl is getting some right hate it's vile. There's nothing wrong with the way she looks! But it is the wrong thread.

Reactions: 1
Wow her son is still in nappies!!

I remember when he poo himself ages ago she told him to get changed and use baby wipes.
Right I hate k but with the nappies at night I'm going to have to defend her, there is actually a medical condition which effects boys more than girls, one of my boys had it until he was 11 he ended up on medication for it, its something to do with the brain that doesn't tell you not to wee in your sleep

K telling some random to message her and she’s up for meeting up in Liverpool she’ll give her the location 😂😂😂😂😂yeah course you will k 😂😂😂

She’s living at home Maxine 😂😂😂😂ya know the house she left her brother to decorate in a promise of beggars money when she returns 😂

• Haha
Surely if she’s in Liverpool,who ever she is with,knows where the ice rink or cinema is 😂😂😂 or the one stop… that is only down the road from her 😂😂

• Haha
K letting her kids live in fear by saying tit like no one can find us and no one will see us ect disgrace

Honestly the mental abuse she gives her children is vile. I’m actually disgusted the way she acts with her kids.

Reactions: 4
Sad thing is I think they really or conning everyone again. They’re sat messaging each other literally La shock face is towards ks msg cuz they’re fishing out snakes as well as begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.