KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just baffles me how she can act so normal.

If she told the truth in the first place maybe they couldn't of work something out
But she lied made that girl feel more worthless than she already does. Her little girls adore her and she just left them. She's such a narcissist. I cant believe people are still licking her arse like they think its ok what she has done. I wish this kirsty would stand up go live and put that witch in her place. But I know she's got alot going on clearly she won't, but still someone needs to bring this horrible nasty cow down.

Karma will come second and bite her on the arse on day!

Reactions: 4
She’s now changed her number.. she must have some stash of SIM cards.. I do feel for Linda,she moved her whole house around for Katie. Just to be tit on.

She’s actually on live sayin she don’t ask for gifts and tells people not to gift her… WTAF
We knew she say this though
Think Maxine is defo going to be the next Lucy Poos 🙈🙈🙈
who is Maxine ? And what happened to Lucy did she finally see what Katie is really like ? X

Reactions: 2
She defo ain’t in Liverpool cos how quick did her eldest son travel up to Liverpool 😂😂😂 it’s a load of rubbish, the girl opens her mouth and out comes a lie 🙈😂 she sniffs out bank balances her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We knew she say this though

who is Maxine ? And what happened to Lucy did she finally see what Katie is really like ? X
Yes thinks she realised hopefully she’s not as stupid as the others to believe her bullshit again x

She defo ain’t in Liverpool cos how quick did her eldest son travel up to Liverpool 😂😂😂 it’s a load of rubbish, the girl opens her mouth and out comes a lie 🙈😂 she sniffs out bank balances her 😂
She obviously as plenty of money to just jump on a train to go home or wherever she’s gone but probaly another desperate woman or her brainwashed followers have given more money to the beg

Reactions: 1
So did I. That's why her eyes nearly popped out of her head...

You've made your kids unstable your the one whos made them feel not wanted or loved. Stupid girl

• Haha
So did I. That's why her eyes nearly popped out of her head...

You've made your kids unstable your the one whos made them feel not wanted or loved. Stupid girl
Her brother has just decorated it and done the flat up and put his own lamp in there 😂😂

she’s obviously shitting it cos N lives round the corner and it’s her friend who’s she’s rinsed 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s banging on about how she’s going to get the money to start again 🙈 she’s clearly looking for her next vulnerable money bank to rinse and do her flat up 😂😂

She’s banging on about how she’s going to get the money to start again 🙈 she’s clearly looking for her next vulnerable money bank to rinse and do her flat up 😂😂
I’d love to see neve have a good go at her..

She’s stupid concil wouldn’t just hand a tenancy to her brother he as to live with her and pay rent for 6 months before his names even allowed on the tenancy agreement, so I reckon her house is still fully hers but I bet her brother will fight to stay in the house if she tries to get it back, she’s a absolute idiot she said she’s not coming off the app again we all know why don’t we gifts and money and iPhones and games consoles so you can continue to waste your own money on tit tattoos and weed

I’d love to see neve have a good go at her..
N will wipe that attitude off her in a split second, that’s obvious why she’s lying saying she’s in Liverpool 😂😂 she won’t even move from that wall and lamp

• Haha
N will wipe that attitude off her in a split second, that’s obvious why she’s lying saying she’s in Liverpool 😂😂 she won’t even move from that wall and lamp
Niamh will forgive her she forgave her for slagging her little girl off and saying vile things about Niamh

God I can’t stand her! I really hope she gets a smack in the mouth! She’s an absolute disgrace 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.