KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The po po will tell K to come off social media, nothing will be done about this on here.
If they don't like out being said about them, don't post your life all over social media ya freaks!

I think it's hilarious how L keeps taking K back, she's so DESPERATE To want a woman who;
* Hates one of her kids
* Is into beastiality
* Who never washes
* Cons people
*Lies
*Told thousands of people you murdered a kitten
* Called the social on you
* Got her followers to report you
* Called you a bad mum
* Mocked you
* Belittled you
* Controlled you
I could go on!
You're DESPERATE Linda and it's pathetic!
Having this woman around your kids you clearly don't give a tit about them! Their wants or needs.

I imagine those who are in the lives are only there for when it all comes crashing down again, because we all know they're a car crash couple! Most of their followers be howling at them not with them. And a small fraction of them are brainwashed idiots who send them gifts and buy off their wishlist. The rest only commenting nice things so they don't get blocked 😂😭😂😭

I ain't no grass but I do hope someone rings DWP and has a nice convo with them about these con artists! Screen shots of gifts/money being sent undeclared. And I hope someone rings Katie's council and tells them she's not living in her property and she's subletting. Sure the social won't be happy you left your child behind either!
I wouldn't ever say this but she and Linda boil my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well we all knew it wouldn’t last long then being back together looks like we were right all along

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We all new it was going to happen. Wait for Katie's tiktoks now. And wait for her to go absolutely mental on live and blame everyone but herself..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The po po will tell K to come off social media, nothing will be done about this on here.
If they don't like out being said about them, don't post your life all over social media ya freaks!

I think it's hilarious how L keeps taking K back, she's so DESPERATE To want a woman who;
* Hates one of her kids
* Is into beastiality
* Who never washes
* Cons people
*Lies
*Told thousands of people you murdered a kitten
* Called the social on you
* Got her followers to report you
* Called you a bad mum
* Mocked you
* Belittled you
* Controlled you
I could go on!
You're DESPERATE Linda and it's pathetic!
Having this woman around your kids you clearly don't give a tit about them! Their wants or needs.

I imagine those who are in the lives are only there for when it all comes crashing down again, because we all know they're a car crash couple! Most of their followers be howling at them not with them. And a small fraction of them are brainwashed idiots who send them gifts and buy off their wishlist. The rest only commenting nice things so they don't get blocked 😂😭😂😭

I ain't no grass but I do hope someone rings DWP and has a nice convo with them about these con artists! Screen shots of gifts/money being sent undeclared. And I hope someone rings Katie's council and tells them she's not living in her property and she's subletting. Sure the social won't be happy you left your child behind either!
I wouldn't ever say this but she and Linda boil my piss.
Ha ha that is me commenting nice stuff so I don't get blocked I've learnt from last time if you're quiet they block you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh wow!! Linda live. They've done!! Oooo

Katie gone! She's ran packed her bags and gone.. poor kid was pushed out the door in hes pjs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Same here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh wow!! Linda live. They've done!! Oooo

Katie gone! She's ran packed her bags and gone.. poor kid was pushed out the door in hes pjs
Got loads of gifts and attention and now Linda says she’s gone lol 😂 pair of begging scammers

Gifts are flying in it’s all a big scam can’t listen to any of the bullshit even her kid said why you crying? I’m sorry but I had to say something

Got loads of gifts and attention and now Linda says she’s gone lol 😂 pair of begging scammers

Gifts are flying in it’s all a big scam can’t listen to any of the bullshit even her kid said why you crying? I’m sorry but I had to say something
People saying they’ll send her things what a bunch of brainwashed delusional idiots to listen to the bulkshit

Attachments

Last edited:
Well this is another situation to make more begging money for them both

Reactions: 2
What did Katie say on live then?
She said she didn't cheat, but she also said those texts weren't from her and you can easily change a name, but then in the next breath she said I sent those text when I werent with Linda

• Haha
She said she didn't cheat, but she also said those texts weren't from her and you can easily change a name, but then in the next breath she said I sent those text when I werent with Linda
Shame that someone may have thought ahead and got the proof that it was sent from her 😂 I’ll happy post it if she denies again.

• Haha
Linda’s still on live and now she’s saying she can’t collect gifts someone’s offered her to use theres wtf 🤬 thinking she wants people to put money directly into her bank instead of gifts

• Wow
  • Angry
L said she is thankful for tattle as she would never of known any of this was going on, K has told her a pack of lies so it seems

Annnnd on the next episode of Lezzi beggers,
We are back together, we just needed the gifts rolling in

L said she is thankful for tattle as she would never of known any of this was going on, K has told her a pack of lies so it seems
Yeah I saw how k tried to hide it from her on live earlier. K isn’t all there in the noggin 😂 or she just loves to play people’s feelings

• Haha
Katie Bailey #3 • Trying to play victim for scamming so is now on the run, give up KB - your time has come

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.