Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunnyangel

I can see this going tits up. Having a bed in the livingroom seriously 😐! Hardly any space for them to sit down.. all going to be on top of each other. Those kids won't be able to watch TV or anything. They'll be up in their rooms so much cause Linda will be in bed smoking and drinking redbull all the time. . Something fishy going on time will tell...
Good for getting to the top of the housing list though.

the cheek

VIP Member
It’s clear they bk together she was L live an she was defending K.
Yeah I’ve a feeling they are ‘secretly’ bk together lol

Now they know we know,,,they’re gunna start doing pretend TikToks to us about each other, only it’s not pretend lol 😂

Last edited:

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Yeah I think it's absolute bullshit ... she wouldn't give up a house to move in with someone no chance in hell... shes probably staying for a bit then she'll be going back to her place.. course hannah will get her 5ps worth. She can say fhck all to be honest she's another begger...i waiting for all this to go bang lmao

the cheek

VIP Member
Erm I’ve seen all this tracking before in loads other lives on Facebook and he police won’t take that as evidence it’s been faked too many times

D needs to phone police she’s literally sat there with false evidence slanderin her

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Why the hell is she calling someone a pweirdo when there isn’t even any pics of her son on here 😂 dramatic much .. Wonder Woman get the twat done for slander that’s big accusations for not even a pic of the kid
Oh don't worry, I will be doing. I didn't see this as I was busy working with a client.
But I will get the recording.

I ain’t been on for a few days so didn’t see no pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ They ain’t here now so they may have been deleted.

i do want K to green screen the screenshot of proof she has that wonder woman is who she says it is 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 L does it all the time
They got reported. I couldn't delete them if I wanted too. You can only have an hour to delete once your post is published.

Last edited:

the cheek

VIP Member
Exactly this! Her son probably scared cos the police are involved with his brother. It’ll be him that brings trouble to her door but she’ll blame her trolls as usual. He’s the type of kid that sadly would get into drugs running, for the money, as she’s made him so money orientated. There’s always something wrong with someone or something or trouble at her door or she’s being bullied. The woman is a nut case
It’s scary kids are being stabbed these days, I don’t get why she never acts worried about him. Baffles me

zoeshere

VIP Member
Anyone here have a kid that’s 16 year old in June because Katie’s way of finding ip addresses is scrolling through the threads and taking clues 😂😂

Here’s a clue for you….. I’m one of the 2.4K in your live right now 👍
Not June it’s July and 12 not 16 but she cld be on to something ya know 🙄🤣

Some Katie Bailey gossip coming through. So there’s absolutely no denying I have people that message me what she’s been up to!
So turns out K has been dipping her wick into the life of N’s friend Kirsty. 👀 On a romantic way may i add and have I got some extra tea coming tomorrow but turns out, old K is still on the scam by taking this girl for thousands of pounds, new washing machines and of course a cleaner and a babysitter. Even paid her bailiffs off! I’m betting she also bought her a new hat too!! 😉
Turns out it’s true about her bro staying at hers along with her eldest as well.
WOW why don't this surprise me! She's a scam artist and she clearly don't love L. She's just out to finish what she started and that I believe is to destroy her completely. Canny wait for more Tea 👀👀👀👀

If council get wind of her subletting she will lose her tennacy and won't ever get another one. What an idiot, she's posted all over social media that she's moved in with her gf, so clearly they arent gonna do a joint claim as K is still registered in Oxfordshire. This gets in the hands of the wrong people they both will have their money stopped and both will be evicted none the less 👀

Too funny. Maybe she’s purposely fucking herself over so the council get wind and she needs to be rehomed as she’ll end up homeless and she thinks that’s a way to get a house which was always her plan before she started the nonsense she was going to decorate 😂😂 honest to god no wonder no one’s backing they two the amount of shite that comes out their mouths is unreal.
It's insane, they won't rehouse her, she will have to go private, what a twat! Lol it's all gonna go down now mind