Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Called an ambulance for her endo? Honestly women, get a grip!! Maybe wants surgery for Monday, so she doesn't need to go work.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Havent been on for a while and too much to read, does she still have that other kid livint with her who isnt hers? Seen a few recent vids of hers on my fyp even though I said not interested but dont seem to see him anymore ....... poor child passed for pillar to post if not
No not there, and I don't think he was ever going to be. She can't not just have him there. They will be intense protocols.
I am sure he is being looked after by the local authorities.

Edunn

VIP Member
Yeah, what parent , who does work full time (not sure if k works full time but that doesn’t matter) you still wouldn’t afford to give 300 to one of the kids with that job. Gunna definitely grow up expecting there partners to give give give while they do nothin apart from be ungrateful adults

Oh and k has only put she’s ‘taken’ to show Linda she’s trying to keep the other lesbians away
It’s all been put in her PayPal for her dead cat(not) and these idiots believe her bullshit she’ll get the cash out so it’s not in her bank too long so she won’t get caught scamming the system

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
So the muppet has gone to A&E waited 7hrs allegedly for a water infection but is well enough yo cadge a fag of someone whilst there , fucking go home you waste of NHS resources. ATTENTION SEEKING TWUNT

Edunn

VIP Member
Oh yes, I forgot about N brother being the eldest dad.
Just seen her latest video about being positive on the app, as a cruel word can tip someone over the edge. Sorry but what about what she called that lovely lady.
Obviously forgotten about that. But that's her all over.
Am I wrong in thinking that she was supposed to be having a tattoo done for that little boy, in the charity event. Didn't he want a dragon/ dinosaur and his name. And she did keep saying she was getting it done. And everyone lashing all over her for being so generous etc. Not seen anything about that. Or have I got it wrong? Maybe another charity thing she was involved with. As I noticed she has had another tattoo though.
Yes I noticed wonder who she got to pay for that x

the cheek

VIP Member
Go on who ever you are Jodie but who the fuck is the thing in the corner box was hat spat out loads of threats and going behind Katie’s back…. Katie I hope you call your fake friend out lol

clare77

Just classic Katie! I knew when she said ,she was getting someone to check the IP address that it come back as one of her ex’s. Now she been caught out ,she is screaming her head off like she does every time she gets caught out!
This brings me back to when she got Lucy poo to pretend to be a vet and tell her how breastfeeding a kitten is normal, now she got Yvonne as an hacker who can track down IP address . 🙄 wonder how she will get her self out of this one tomorrow then!
How did she get caught out I can’t bare to watch her half the time

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Wait what there back together after everything that was said and done and how Katie was so scared of her there both rediculas it’s only gonna end badly xxxx
Yes and Katie is moving not sure where too, but yesterday linda said something is happening at the weekend and people will then talk so maybe moving near l or in woth her