Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srz90

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how,this Kelly girl is now using her so called hashtags again afer making an allegation that K assaulted her

zoeshere

VIP Member
Well, I stayed up way past my bedtime last night 😂 Let’s reflect on the smugness of K when she had 2.4 in her live and getting gifts galore, at times it was like a witch hunt for poor D. I never knew how cruel some people could be (and they go on about us on tattle) she got everyone to mass report D’s accounts, some of the other stuff I won’t repeat. K you should be ashamed of yourself, truly some of the worst behaviour I have seen. Thank goodness for that Scottish woman Jodie and the other lady on her live who had the intelligence to see K for what she is. K’s face when her plan of the IP address started to unravel was comedy gold. It was like rats deserting a sinking ship 😂
I wish I’d stayed up now but unlike her I like to be up early to take my kids to school.
Did someone tell her it was fake or did she read here and realise she was making herself look like a complete idiot? 🤣

Clearly proves she isn’t confident in the decision of moving in if she needs to keep a property as back up when it goes tits up 😂
Very true, L posted an hour ago and the best friend vids were about each other? So take it K has gone home? It lasted 1 week 😂😭😂😭😂😭 people are commenting on their posts and they aren't replying ignorant fucks lol

zoeshere

VIP Member
Random question not about Katie. Are Hannah and Peachy still friends? Get the feeling they’re not. Any update on that?
Apparently so. There a Hannah thread. Says on there apparently peachy took offence to something Hannah said on live x

the cheek

VIP Member
Definitely together, Definitely moving in with each each other. Or katie getting a house near by
I think she should definitely get her own house near by but not move in with L, as they’ll obviously have some arguments so it’s probably best they can actually escape each other at times but think I’d be scared for Katie’s life if she gets on the wrong side of L again lol