Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare77

Lmfao. Love how she's saying everyone bullied her off tiktok🤣🤣🤣

Her stupid wig looks absolutely stupid!
Has she still got the bowl head? I’m not on Instagram anymore so I’m missing out but I do not miss seeing the bint on tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 1

pixelsdream

VIP Member
This is exactly my thoughts, it's an extremely toxic relationship and environment for the kids.

Katie 100% has something up her sleeve. After the way she went on about the kitten situation!

This time will be major, I thought last time because of the hate L got when they broke up was gonna break her, this time it will be far worse and I hope I'm wrong. But her decisions with getting involved with that narssasitic, psycho could just lose her, her kids.
Katie seems the type to hold a grudge and maybe this time she will finish what she clearly started in the beginning, which was to break L.
After all L put the vids out there of K breast feeding that kitten, speaking about how k treats her kids and allowing her eldest to have seggs with his gf.

To me this screams revenge!
Sit back peeps the shit show is about to start.
What she allowed her boy to have s**? Hes 11 ain't he?

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She went to the drs when at L and said that she had to prove she had moved so they contacted her original Dr who confirmed she had moved from the area, I bet that was a lie as she was only given a few tablets which she showed, she could of easily said she's here for a holiday and needs her tablets hence only giving her a few and not a whole months worth, and why isn't the eldest there I think she's got a plan and is leading L along, and what about her boy going to school on Monday

srz90

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed on the TikTok posted 21 hours ago on their joint page katie has her dreads in? Didn’t she get them after they split up last time and katie and Linda were apparently not seeing each other anymore? Around when katie apparently went into a safe house. Yet their together in that tik tok
Yes I noticed that too.. compulsive liars

srz90

VIP Member
Big rants today. Tattle means nothing to her. K we know you are always checking here. Your ego is too big to not 🙈
U can be sure she’s on here constantly checkin what’s being said about her. She genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity.

zoeshere

VIP Member
Sounds like I went to bed at the wrong time 😕
So she finally realised what everyone was saying about the IP address being fake and she was making herself look a fool 🤣

Trace

VIP Member
Only 2 days ago she was saying how her mum wasn't there for her when she needs someone to look after her kids. Calling her a waste if space now she's making tiktoks with her

No wonder her jump got mental health doesn't want to go anywhere with a horrible daughter like her bringing her down all the time

Anything for veiws hey!
Their so alike