Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imfromtiktok

Well, I stayed up way past my bedtime last night 😂 Let’s reflect on the smugness of K when she had 2.4 in her live and getting gifts galore, at times it was like a witch hunt for poor D. I never knew how cruel some people could be (and they go on about us on tattle) she got everyone to mass report D’s accounts, some of the other stuff I won’t repeat. K you should be ashamed of yourself, truly some of the worst behaviour I have seen. Thank goodness for that Scottish woman Jodie and the other lady on her live who had the intelligence to see K for what she is. K’s face when her plan of the IP address started to unravel was comedy gold. It was like rats deserting a sinking ship 😂
Omg what happened 😮 I had to go sleep as unlike K I have to get up for work.
Did everyone clock on that she was lying about the whole IP address situation? I’m not being funny but if it was all true like she claimed I’d be green screening the evidence 🙈😂

imfromtiktok

I ain’t been on for a few days so didn’t see no pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ They ain’t here now so they may have been deleted.

i do want K to green screen the screenshot of proof she has that wonder woman is who she says it is 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 L does it all the time

Mummyof3_84

Ok round up. Turns out she was given the IP address by that Yvonne and it turned out to be fake. All lies. She got outted, so now she’s got her violin out and is twisting it the only way a narcissist knows how.
She says a girl called Amy was hacking our IP addresses but turns out she was just a middle man and it was Yvonne. She still says there’s a pic on here of her son. Chatting shit about her son. We actually talk about your shit parent.
So she’s now gangster shouting on her live making her cult twist their wallets and pay her in gifts. Katie is adamant that @wonderwoman21 is Deanna even though the ‘proof’ is lies. A pic was posted of her son with alcohol! Not his face. And the only time we talk about her kid is because it’s a reflection of her shockingly shit parent.
She’s proper ranting isn’t she haha nahhh mate nahhhhh haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Only 2 days ago she was saying how her mum wasn't there for her when she needs someone to look after her kids. Calling her a waste if space now she's making tiktoks with her

No wonder her jump got mental health doesn't want to go anywhere with a horrible daughter like her bringing her down all the time

Anything for veiws hey!

Attachments

the cheek

VIP Member
I’m really hoping it works out for them this time for the kids sake. All kids deserve to be happy

Bets on for how long this lasts.
They keep saying holiday, she’s probably only going to Ls for the week off school lol

Last edited:

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Amberlance where out to her house last night ,this is why my friend new born baby had to wait 8 hours for an ambulance. In the end she went blue and stopped breathing because amberlance crew are out are busy helping time wasters. 😡
WTF!!! Seriously!!!!
Hope your friends baby is doing OK?

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Ok round up. Turns out she was given the IP address by that Yvonne and it turned out to be fake. All lies. She got outted, so now she’s got her violin out and is twisting it the only way a narcissist knows how.
She says a girl called Amy was hacking our IP addresses but turns out she was just a middle man and it was Yvonne. She still says there’s a pic on here of her son. Chatting shit about her son. We actually talk about your shit parent.
So she’s now gangster shouting on her live making her cult twist their wallets and pay her in gifts. Katie is adamant that @wonderwoman21 is Deanna even though the ‘proof’ is lies. A pic was posted of her son with alcohol! Not his face. And the only time we talk about her kid is because it’s a reflection of her shockingly shit parent.
Thing is, there was no face lol. Only the account name.
She needs to get a grip and see who her son is hanging about with.
But she won't, because she knows he is 12 and drinking alcohol maybe. And why is showing £400 off and bragging. I would put it back on. But it will get reported.

They were live together last night tho so maybe because the ends in sight. There both just freaks, Linda has become the biggest beg ever all of a sudden more so than usual, see if they were just upfront and honest about things but the lying is just waiting for people to catch them out 😂 yeah just ignore everyone now unless it’s gifts that’s about all the reaction they give to people.

The other day she was bumping her gums about her endo and how she would just phone and ambulance. You do realise it’s Katie! She is a drama queen, and she will waste anyones time rather than just wait things out. I couldn’t have the nerve to just waste nhs time like she does.
I agree, it's bare embarrassing how much she's a begs on toast. Some folk have no shame.
Their lying is horrific, how anyone can support the pair of them is beyond me.
If it's true that K left her son behind that's mental, why would you?
Christ not another NHS time waster 🤦🏼‍♀️ be calling her Chelsea wright soon 😂😂😂