Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srz90

VIP Member
She’s just get more self absorbed by the hour 😂
She’s now making up for lost time meeting with her birth mother. She has always know her birth mum- her Facebook has tons of pics of them both so what is she going on about?!
She makes out she’s so hard done by.. it’s all lies..

Reactions: 1

minniemoo22

This makes menso angry how she can break someone's hard use them then laugh and joke like nothings happened. Making a woman feel worthless shocking narcissist at its best

Means your blocked
Oh I never even said anything on there just watched lol

Funkedupfairy

She shouldn’t be driving full stop she doesn’t have a licence that’s the truth of why she stopped drivin before. This is fact as she
Told me this herself we was friends at one point an she didn’t have a licence an when her an L spilt first time she was scared she was goin b reported to dvla.
Well that's a bit silly putting a video of yourself driving on a public highway on your social media then isn't it, more to the point wreckless endangerment to life. Selfish people like that cause accidents and walk away without a care while other people suffer the consequences.

I’m okay with tattle - it chats about some obvious flaws in some pretty influential people, it bursts a little bubble and brings people who are idealising these ‘influencers’ down to reality, and calls said influencers out for their bullshite lies.

It also, and naturally, provides a little drama and gossip - something everyone loves. My philosophy loving, masters degree, educated boyfriend… he still enjoys Love Island (it’s the drama mick… and it’s our stressful lives, with no prospect of retirement and a housing market we won’t ever be able to enter… that mean we love to throw ourselves into the mindless drama).

Anyway, I thought there was a rule on this site that weight and appearance were taboo?!

But heck take one look at Anastasia Kingsnorths tattle page, it’s all vile comments about BO (like they have ever smelled her) and on her teeth? I don’t know - people can act like entitled arseholes, but can’t help how their teeth look, or where their fat is distributed?

If you want to comment that someone’s acting selfish or XYZ then go for it - but physical appearance should be left out.

I bet every single one of us hates how they look in some way or another (I hate my arms so much I made my boyfriend delete all the photos he took on our holiday).

Katylee is a young girl who has fallen in love with someone who makes her happy and loves her regardless of any ‘weight’ she’s put on and I bet that’s because Grace loved Katylee for more than her body, more than her ex, more than TikTok, more than her ‘fame’ - she’s a kind, beautiful young woman who encourages and supports people.

Shame on a single person on this site who mocks, jeers or has a crude opinion on what happened on that live stream.

Any and all of you are disgusting - you’ve seen what happened with Caroline Flack - you are doing the exact same thing. Quite literally, I’d back up and delete your comments asap… I mean if she killed herself you’ll all act like she was your world right?! Awful. Trul

You’re hurtful and evil comments are a death wish, and if anything happens to Katylee - I have saved every word and IP address from this site that was negative, and I will expose you all for who you really are.

p.s save your ‘hi Aunty’ ‘hi girlfriend’ ‘hi Katylee’ ‘hi WHOEVER’I don’t know her, I don’t even follow her - but I’ve got an account on tattle for other influencers and with what happened on that live - I’ve crossed over to defend a pure and innocent sole.

PP.S SHE AINT FUCKING FAT. SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND NORMAL SIZED AND WE SHOULD APPRECIATE ANHONEST ‘NORMAL’ INFLUENCER WHO REPRESENTS US.

Oh wait, I forgot everyone on tattle looks like Kendall Jenner :/ x

and fucking finally, let’s move tattle back to what it was meant to be - stupid bullsit drama, and away from heavy, objectifying, soul destroying, suicide inducing words.
I stand with you on this that poor girl is getting some right hate it's vile. There's nothing wrong with the way she looks! But it is the wrong thread.

clare77

Haha I kniw. She was sayin trolls are sayin k shouldn’t b around kids so L said Katie is a great mum she is allowed round kids I trust her with my kids. Ermmmm darling she put ur kids on dark web she wanted to adopt two an not the other. She mocked ur daughter to her face an made her cry. But hey I went bk to her after that so why not go bk after her reporting u to ss an callin u a absuser
She’s changed her tune 🙄 dark web? I must of missed something 😳

Mummyof3_84

Deannas name wasn’t even spelled properly on the ‘IP address’ if people are going to attempt to falsify claims at least get someone to spell check for you jeeezzzzz. Whether Wonder Woman is D or not a lot of slandering and false accusations was made in that live. She clearly has it out for her and will do anything to drag her down at any given opportunity. Can’t believe she actually thought the 2.oddK were supporting her 😂 naaaa like most people were there to hear the drama and thrive of Katie making a fool of herself. She attempted several things to try get attention over a few days and it didn’t work. So to do what she done and see the viewings go up she was in her element. At least she’ll do this more often and it’ll be exciting to see her trip over lies and slander.
Oh I know but she’s friggin deluded. 2.2k was her fans hahaha

• Haha

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Exactly and Linda’s done the exact same tiktok about missing a best friend 😂😂🙈 cringing hell

Hahaha hilarious making out she’s packed up and moved in for good when she hasn’t done such a thing 😂😂

• Haha

clare77

Claiming she’s being bullied or trolled
Makes me giggle when she spouts about all the hate comments, shouting Where's my mods, mods get blocking, and there's literally no hate comments at all, she hardly even gets comments on her videos just the usual few licky bums telling her she's amazing or how much they love her tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE
Is she off up to L's for a few days so can't come on live??? I just can't keep up
Yeah that probably the reason they both been quiet pair of weirdos

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Apparently because the money is a ‘gift’ no one has to declare it, they liken it to birthday cards/Xmas money. But. This is more than a one off or a once a year thing. This is an everyday occurrence. Someone actually made £1000 in a weekend from begging on here. And the fact it’s so blatant too astounds me. These are the people who would sneer at genuine homeless people on the street begging for a hot drink but they sit in their comfortable homes begging for fags and energy drinks.
Wow seriously, that's a lot of money.