Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare77

The fact L would go back in a flash is even more worrying. She claims that K done several really serious things, The dark web, phoning SW, calling DWP, talking bad of her kids my god the list could on. To top all that of the big thing which came with receipts is breastfeeding actually can you call it that she has no milk so certainly wasn’t breastfeeding so letting the kitten suck on her nipples for only her enjoyment 🤮 it’s all kinds of crazy
[/QUOTE
Yip and made out she was so abusive to her but yet she’s pining over that. L will lose a lot for even considering going back. She blamed K for her falling out with her mum and friends but yet she’s risking all that again by going back and they poor kids having to rewatch the shitshow again
i think K turned up at Linda’s according to Linda when the nipple sucking cat pics where shown all over tik tok and fb so k said she was going into police protection 😂 but was actually at Linda’s for a week and I think she only got back with her as she wanted the pictures deleted

Reactions: 1

Funkedupfairy

There was a Scottish lass on the live I don't remember her name, I do feel like she had a brain of her own though. Did she say she had called out Yvonne for lying before?

srz90

VIP Member
Does anyone on tattle think k was “taken” by dani.. dani is wearing the same shacket thing in her video.. hmmmm

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I would b drained with this much drama. But she thrives off it.
She loves it. Shame she doesn't thrive off her children. Well social service will be making a her a call.
Them children need so much guidance so hopefully they will get it.

Yvonne went on live in someone box and was asked directly who gave Katie the IP address saying it was deanna and Yvonne said it was her who gave Katie the IP address.
Fake IP address lol.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
She treats that macer as a mate not her child. I hope my son wouldn’t just traipse in with 6 mates without asking. My son is only a year younger than him and I haven’t experienced any of what she has. Some of those kids sounded a lot lot older than her son id be very suspicious why they’d want to be hanging around with a young 13/14 yr old
Yes they did look older.
Last night, she was going on about she is having a child free weekend, as youngest is away, though not staying with dad, so she says. She kept saying to the eldest, I am having a child free weekend, go up stairs. So what the hell is he? You can't have a child free weekend cause one is away. Honestly she could be spending it with him, and doing things with him, he is still young to be doing things with her. But like you said, she treats him like a friend.
I had to switch off, as she really does anger me.

And people are still giving her money she’s a joke and a disgrace to genuine people struggling
Still gifting her yes.

clare77

Now she’s doing meets and greets with children in Starbucks. I wonder how much the parents had to pay for the privilege. I’m not sure why a 7 year old would want to meet KB to be honest.
You are effing joking 😂😂😂😂 wow something to tell the grandchildren

Poirot123

What about K’s job and where is her oldest? I feel like she just came to stay for half term.

srz90

VIP Member
What happened to her be kind shite, she wanted an audience she has for days and now she’s come to slander someone’s name and making something bigger than it needed to be. Absolute horrible cow she is can’t suffer her

She got the emergency services on speed dial. Making out the police came on her live for this more like from the other day the police want to speak to her the weirdo.
I missed what happened the other day

I feel for deanna,she’s gonna feel the wrath of k cult crew.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Don't understand these folk who get dogs with no intention of looking after them! Boils my piss. They'll be bored as fuck! They both smoke around them too, their little lungs 😢 why are they so fucking selfish? 😡😡😡
Not to mention they smoke around the kids 😡😡😡. Some folk should be sterilised! And they want another baby? 🤦🏼‍♀️ This chaos ain't ever gonna end.
What? Baby? Is that what they have said?

Liljojo

No not there, and I don't think he was ever going to be. She can't not just have him there. They will be intense protocols.
I am sure he is being looked after by the local authorities.
It did seem bizarre feel sorry for the child who is impressionable being promised the world by her on camera making out her boys are going to be his "brothers" ... giving the kid more attachment issues. She is an outright narcissist and psycho

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Katie’s still got the house and her brother is living in it, he’s posted a video and he’s on the balcony biggggg LOL

• Haha
She wasn't staying in a hotel. Cause her and her eldest son was talking about it on live. And she said to him dont say anything on here cause people will hear and will give us trouble. Katie was staying and lindas when she said she was in a hotel. I remember that live
OMFG wasn't that when her and Riley finished that she got her hair like that?
My goodness!
What blows my mind is how K gets with all these different women (each one always around her kids) and yet still goes back to L.
How the fuck can her kids know what the hell is going on? There's that many women coming and going from Katie's life, it's sick when you think about it.
Why would Linda wanna be with someone who practically everyone's being with? Turns my stomach.
I used to feel sorry for L but now she brings it on herself!
She was warned multiple times about K from exs and ex friends but she didn't listen. So what ever comes her way she brought it on herself.