Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I hope someone does call social services bcz them kids never in school maysa out at all hours drinkin smoking havin girls staying over in his bed left alone for days. Poor Morgan seems to b constantly I’ll.
No doubt I will get the blame, as its all my fault.

I am going to share my own ip address

Reactions: 1

srz90

VIP Member
Well half term is nearly over and she’s done a tt crying she misses her bf..
how long before she’s back

Mummyof3_84

I’m confused who turned up at her house kicking off???? An why did she distance herself from Yvonne thoiught I was upto date with her antics

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I personally haven’t seen the beg online but knowing K she will purposely not show her face to drag this drama on a little bit more. My guess is, seizure/no work as sick/kids not at school/cat doing fine but would 100% say still on the edge of life.
Fancy saying the cat died in your arms and ending it there to then say it was bought back to life. I love a good timeline and there is no way (IMO) she got that cat to a vet and back and sorted everything else out before hopping back online.

I stand corrected! She’s at work. Filming while at work. But still. I mean TBF, I’m blocked and I’m too lazy to make a new account up. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll give credit where credits due and the beg actually went to work.
Wasn't she supposed to be training at Reading today, as she said a nice lady would give her a lift as it would be too much on the bus?

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
What’s she havin surgery for
She never said. Then went on about her boss isn't going to like her, as she been texting her friends all day to have the boys and no one can uave them. So can not go into work tomorrow. Lol she knew about this two weeks ago.
I am sure is she would have told her boss at the beginning when she took the job, they could have sorted something out.

What’s she havin surgery for
Oh has been waiting two years for it though.

Trace

VIP Member
I can’t sleep if I leave my 19yr old daughter alone over night and I harass her non stop making sure she switched everything off etc. Never have I left her before the age of 18. How the hell does she leave a 14 year old for a whole weekend 🙄
Don’t even think he’s 14 yet is he?

• Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
As for calling Deanna a narcissist 😂 bit rich coming from her ain’t it. Where’s her kid while she’s spouting on live, telling him to tell everyone he’s scared 😂 that’s what she would normally do 😂 especially for the gifts
She knows the in’s and out’s of a being narcissist considering it’s her she’s talking about. It’s like she’s projecting her issues and making them about Deanna.
Also, wasn’t just D who said her house was a shit hole. All her ex’s have.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Trying to suck up to her boss when she's only jade her job 2 minutes what a creep. She can afford so much crap her kids which they don't need but yet she can't do a food shop? Yeah alright. What about the money that blonde bimbo was trying to raise for her? Can't she use that?. Funny how this tramps can afford mcdonald's chavvy clothes but can't put food on the table for their kids... she needs to give her head a wobble.

Trace

VIP Member
You could tell they were older than 12. Her lad looked soo young compared to them. As a mother myself I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that. It’s not good when they start hanging around in an older crowd.
Nope and as she just found out as the police were apparently looking for her son. I mean that is not normal why would you even find that funny

clare77

Nahhhh mate nahhhh u dumb nahhh not having it 😂😂😂😂😂 I want Rip that hat off an wash it.
I’m relying on u lot to kp posting my hubby come bed now so had turn her off. He’s so inconsiderate 😂😂
I reckon Linda is underneath her hat hiding form us

I’m confused who turned up at her house kicking off???? An why did she distance herself from Yvonne thoiught I was upto date with her antics
I’m so confused I can’t keep with all the antics

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
The way she was showing off linda sin cringed me right out. Thinking she's so cool . Being so sarcastic with comments. No you just look like a absolute tool

I’ve just come here to see if there was a thread about her. I came across her live the other night when she was going mad about someone. I watched for the laugh but she’s full of drama isn’t she 🤣🤣

the cheek

VIP Member
I’ve not missed much then, record needs changing. Katie come back and just do some raffles instead lol

the cheek

VIP Member
K says L doesn’t cook but yet k always lived off take aways and not once did I see her cook 😂😂