Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nero

I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep away. She got nothing from Instagram, hardly anyone watched her. This woman needs drama and there is no better place than Tik tok for that

Reactions: 1

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Instead of crying and moaning about the struggles of childcare look for a different job that is more Mon-Fri school hours yes it’s hard to find something for school hours but at least a weekday job will be better than expecting friends and relatives to watch your kids on a weekend.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Oh she’s just a skank, I wouldn’t want her looking after anyone if she’s cheating she’s not gna know anything If she’s put on the spot the silly boot. She wants to stick to breastfeeding animals and polishing her sex toys
Totally agree, she is well out of order.
She has serious responsibilities.
And ha ha ha.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
That’s what I was thinking how strange. His mum must be the watcher and kids always get dragged into Ks pictures and even posted other people’s kids on TikTok before.. no way that kid sits and is interested in her TikToks.. so frickin weird
Very strange. She is not a celebrity for god sake. And why was child not in school? And surely he shouldn't know about her. Unless the parents are friendly with her. Strange.

Funkedupfairy

Seen one of her latest videos saying they don’t do charity on tiktok cos it’s all for clout so basically she’s calling derby Dan ect I don’t like him but everything she does is for clout is she having a laugh lol 😂 she chats so much shit she does fuck all for charity cos it’s all about kerrie
Who's Kerrie? 😁

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
The way she went into Morgan last night asking if he was okay. It was like she couldn't give a fuck about him. It's like she wants Katie all to herself and wants katie to love her kids more than her own kids.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Probably didn't have a have no licence to even drive the car! Sorry but if you have fits you are not able to go behind the wheel! And you have to tell the DVLA that too! See everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit she's a liar...just like her mother.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Have I been blocked or has Katie’s lesbian queen account disappeared. How convenient lay low for a few days then come back as if nothing happened.

zoeshere

VIP Member
I don’t think Katie actually realises it’s a fake. I think she’s so stupid that she legitimately believes that is what it looks like. The fact the name is wrong and an IP address is a location not a name and they believe it is just flabbergasting. All of her cult are just as stupid as she is.
I was going to add. U would not be given a name. Just a location! I actually can’t believe she’s put that up and believes it to be true. She is absolutely playing with fire! Does anyone follow Deanna?

zoeshere

VIP Member
Lucy, Katie’s old friend has put a tik tok up saying she was a mug and should have listened to people. I bet it’s about Katie as she defended her no end

zoeshere

VIP Member
i don’t think K actually did, it takes someone with brains to even access the dark web 😂 I mean k out that screenshot up from when she accused D of being on here 🙈😂 and it was rubbish
Now this is true 🤣 but why would you get back with someone who said that about you.
I just find it all really odd.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Why can't the lazy fucker go and stand outside for a smoke??!!! It irritates the fuck out of me!! Smoking in a child's bedroom is disgusting... her and Katie smoke infront if the kids too...

imfromtiktok

Anyone just seen her take her “iron supplement” on live 😂😂😂😂 I just got 2nd hand embarrassment of her live and her mod that’s kissing her arse in her box while her boyfriend is playing with her nipple is just as bad 🙈😂 it isn’t only flange and now she’s saying she will come down with her fella and sort them out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s a beef cake 😂😂😂😂 fuck off

• Haha