Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the cheek

VIP Member
Now if someone else used that slur she would be all holy grail on their arse, mass reporting them and bringing it up over and over while she hysterically cries with no tears and preaches that we need to be kind guys and it’s hurt her personally as she’s in that community. That word has been used for decades to hurt gay people, but K legitimately threw it around like it’s second nature.
Exactly I was shocked when she said it

Reactions: 1

imfromtiktok

So is she outing anyone else like she said she would

Are you going to be outed ? 😂

No she isn’t going to put anyone and no one is tracking anything 😂😂 she had to restart her live because there was too many people in there watching her 😂😂 now it’s only showing 197 viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where’s all the supporters now?

srz90

VIP Member
Amberlance where out to her house last night ,this is why my friend new born baby had to wait 8 hours for an ambulance. In the end she went blue and stopped breathing because amberlance crew are out are busy helping time wasters. 😡
WTAF how is she getting away with this.. it’s disgusting. She really boils my blood

Mummyof3_84

Ok round up. Turns out she was given the IP address by that Yvonne and it turned out to be fake. All lies. She got outted, so now she’s got her violin out and is twisting it the only way a narcissist knows how.
She says a girl called Amy was hacking our IP addresses but turns out she was just a middle man and it was Yvonne. She still says there’s a pic on here of her son. Chatting shit about her son. We actually talk about your shit parent.
So she’s now gangster shouting on her live making her cult twist their wallets and pay her in gifts. Katie is adamant that @wonderwoman21 is Deanna even though the ‘proof’ is lies. A pic was posted of her son with alcohol! Not his face. And the only time we talk about her kid is because it’s a reflection of her shockingly shit parent.
Cracked me up her sayin all my sons personal information is on tattle lol I feel for deanna. Riley up here arse wasn’t she heard on phone to Hannah in her live. All snakes.

Don't understand these folk who get dogs with no intention of looking after them! Boils my piss. They'll be bored as fuck! They both smoke around them too, their little lungs 😢 why are they so fucking selfish? 😡😡😡
Not to mention they smoke around the kids 😡😡😡. Some folk should be sterilised! And they want another baby? 🤦🏼‍♀️ This chaos ain't ever gonna end.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Surely If she gives her house up she would be seen as making herself homeless why would you do that as a women with two children ffs those kids must be so confused. They are selfish and put themselves first the kids are just dragged along for the ride

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Just watched her video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thought she was scared to death of Linda... havent spoken for months thats absolutely bullshit.. wait so they'll saying they woke up one morning sorted everything out saying let's start again move in bla bla. Fuck up its ducking stupid!!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Yeah I think it's absolute bullshit ... she wouldn't give up a house to move in with someone no chance in hell... shes probably staying for a bit then she'll be going back to her place.. course hannah will get her 5ps worth. She can say fhck all to be honest she's another begger...i waiting for all this to go bang lmao
Shes taken her cats though surely you wouldn't take them if you don't plan on staying. But then it's K anything can happen.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Funny how she slags off her mothers and friends when they won't watch her kids for her.. but when they do something for her it's like oh their the best. Why should they cancel their day to look after your kids.... you had kids. Grownup and take responsibility for them..

Ohhh she won't do that cause she's amazing at her job apparently lmfao as if lmao

What she allowed her boy to have s**? Hes 11 ain't he?
Yeah! L mentioned it! Fucking vile if it's true! L said when K used to go to hers, she would leave the kids by themselves and allowed the oldest to have his gf sleep over. This was around the same time K at the drooogs on top of the fridge.

They said they’ve done it officially so they will be getting help for a bigger house so hopefully that will be best for the kids
Unless they go private doubt there's any way they'll get council! Folk are already placing bets on how long it will last! 😭 Recipe for disaster this!
It's the kids I feel it for, L oldest lassy is the one K said she hates, so wonder how this is gonna pan out 👀.

Also didn't L say that K stunk? 🤣 She didn't wash? 🤔

If I were L I'd be very affraid to have my animals around K after the boob feeding vid went around. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Wait what there back together after everything that was said and done and how Katie was so scared of her there both rediculas it’s only gonna end badly xxxx

minniemoo22

Shes in Liverpool?

I want to smack her in the mouth what she's doing.. how can sit laugh and joke about sex toys. When she's hurt 2 woman!

Shes got over it very fast. Wonder who her next victim is!!
She a narcissist they don’t know how to feel remorse . That’s why L and Kirsty fell for Katie so easily , they both not long got out of domestic violence relationship them self and both are vulnerable girls , Katie knows who to target and who she can control . I just both hope the girls can grow from this and anyone that’s next in K line are good at reading the red flags 🚩 early 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Angers me to the core that they can smoke around the kids. There's absolutely NO need for it! It's pure selfishness! And she smokes weed around them too! I used to smoke the stuff for years, it stinks ya house out, don't matter how much ya air it, you can still smell it! Them poor bloody kids, why would anyone do that? Let alone someone with kids move in with her? You just wouldn't! No respectable decent mother would!

As for K telling everyone she does everything, does she want a blue Peter badge? Was she not praised enough as a child? She wants validation for everything she does it's pathetic! We as adults just get on with it love! We don't need a well done sticker! 🤣🙄

Without sounding like a know it all (because I genuinely ain't) I've known of folk have children removed from their homes for their parents smoking weed they didn't smoke it in the house around their kids either!!!