Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won't be a full week, just a few random bits from a few days

The vlog ending mid sentence or with a random shot of some food

No mention of what's going on in America (or in the UK).

Did a double take at 'huge arse hair'?
Genuine question, do people say this? We might say 'big ass' as an adjective, maybe 'huge arse' is the Southern equivalent!? Either way 'huge arse hair' sounds grim so does 'huge arse eyebrows'. Literally sounds like you've got a hairy bum.

They'd stopped getting flowers because they worried Morris might eat them and die... but now they're kindly gifted that changes everything! Who cares if Morris eats some peonies, maybe they can get a gifted vets appointment?

Apparently there's usually a theme to the vlogs 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t have thought Pandora would have been to her taste. Too maonstream
I don’t think she really cares as long as it’s free. I mean look at the state of her eyebrows at the minute after a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the heck videod her trying on her dress for the first time? Did they really have to keep zooming in on her boobs? 🙄 She's going to drag the wedding content out for as long as she can isn't she?

Reactions: 5
Who the heck videod her trying on her dress for the first time? Did they really have to keep zooming in on her boobs? 🙄 She's going to drag the wedding content out for as long as she can isn't she?
Ten (or whatever) wedding blog posts coming up next week. I, for one, am excited - more content to rip apart 🤡

Silly girl, foxes might be confident but you should really leave them be, even when they do come out on the streets.

So, interestingly, her sister is getting married in a church, it seems. I remember that when Katie was engaged to Andrew, they were going to get married in the church too. It might be a stretch, but I now wonder if the family tension around Katie's wedding could have been because of her and Geoffolo not tying the knot in a church?
Screenshot_20220630-073803.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didnt know a photography degree existed until Katie mentioned it.

Was she hoping to be a photographer?

Reactions: 3
Didnt know a photography degree existed until Katie mentioned it.

Was she hoping to be a photographer?
She used to take photos and help with filming videos when she worked for Gleam!

Kind of makes these even funnier

Screenshot_20220630-131923_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She used to take photos and help with filming videos when she worked for Gleam!

Kind of makes these even funnier

View attachment 1380539
I know she used to film/edit Louise Pentlands videos. Doing that seemed to gave her a sense of purpose.

The poses no doubt copied from other intagrammers. Lacks creativity considering what she studied.

Lmao I remember these piks- absolutely hilarious, it’s the kind of poses we used to do as kids whenever we got hold of a disposable camera
The bottom two look like she's trying to hold a pee in really bad. You know when you're stuck on public transport in the worst traffic or are driving somewhere and there's no services for miles

• Haha
She posted this on the home account.
What has having shutters in bedroom to do with sunsets?
"We really recommend getting shutters in the bedroom" - duh, most people have a shutter or a blind, for privacy and also so the first light of the day doesn't wake you at 5 am 😂
She was so lazy with hashtags too, must have copied them from a previous post, or maybe she genuinely has a handful of hashtags to copy and paste, to use no matter what's in the picture.
#plantsoinstagram - none in the pic
#livingroomdecor - this is not a living room
#londonapartments - doesn't live in one anymore
1656647035151.png

So the lashes gifted experience appointment the other day. Actually look nice on Becky and their mum. Not the most amazing set of lashes I have seen though.
1656647556285.png

1656647666070.png

CANNOT WAIT 😂
1656647786375.png

Osteopath apointment in a cafe? That's odd.
1656647842750.png

🙄
1656648004281.png

Really? I thought she was happy with the wedding done and dusted?
1656648113339.png

That shutters post might as well say 'we recommend having a window'.

It'll be good if the blog posts have something new or interesting. I'm expecting
More talk of guests serving them pies and a whole post about the food, photos of those full English breakfasts the platter of lies
hE tOoK mY nAmE 🤪
Swing dancing for the first dance
Katie giving a speech 🤯
The wedding dress and unwashable lingerie, including the photo of her flashing her bum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely the people living in the house to the right with the dormer windows will be able to see into their bedroom through the un-shuttered parts of the windows.

Reactions: 2
Surely the people living in the house to the right with the dormer windows will be able to see into their bedroom through the un-shuttered parts of the windows.
those poor neighbours, having to watch Kathleen peg Geoffrey 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they saw the valentines catwalk of funny pants

• Haha
GUYS 😂 We need to make our own bingo for Katie and Geoff's house.
May I suggest a black wall in the office, and a matching bannister?

1656681885287.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
GUYS 😂 We need to make our own bingo for Katie and Geoff's house.
May I suggest a black wall in the office, and a matching bannister?

View attachment 1383554
Genitalia mugs
Some dusty clutter
Plants or flowers that are toxic to cats
A massive pile of toiletries and bath bombs

Side note but look how fresh this room looked before it became a cave

Screenshot_20220701-152637_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.