Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precisely. Have always thought this. She is never without a glass of alcohol. Regardless of event, or time of day. Alcohol is always there. And it seems to be more often than not.

Reactions: 8
Feel better soon!
Poor Morris, Kath seems to take her cat mom role with as much seriousness as she does her bloaty diet elimination diet.
Drinking alcohol when it's hot, let alone in a heatwave it asking for trouble. She behaves like a 17 year old at their first unsupervised Glastonbury. G really has the patience of a android whose sole programming is parenting Katie.

Reactions: 11
I’ll politely disagree, but moving on!

I’m slightly better thank you, don’t have a gangle to lay out a duvet for me so god knows how I’ve survived to be honest

Agree’d, I don’t remember her being so irresponsible before. She seems to have regressed I wish she’d just listen to our advice on Morris even if she thinks we’re ‘nasty’

Reactions: 4

I want this info! (Can’t sleep too well and feel crap due to COVID but please Kath we need tea 🫖)

Reactions: 6
If I hear her say, or see written down "traditions we broke" one more time, my head will explode You're not special Kath and haven't done anything groundbreaking with your wedding.

Bridal Beauty - A 'How to Not Spend a Penny ' guide

And indeed, I can't imagine these post will be any helpful to anyone. They will be self-indulgent diary entries for Kathryn to look back on

Reactions: 14
Spoiler, most of the blog content is stuff we've seen already on Instagram.

I see we're using 'complimentary' in place of AD Gifted now. Also nice that she found her bridesmaids on the highstreet. I think she means their dresses.

Does she mean 'the view of Tower Bridge was too gorgeous to resist waking up to'? Also the lucozade to calm her nerves again.

Katie's so smol that her 5 minutes are more little than ours

Are drinks and canapés a surprise!? Pretty sure they're standard at every wedding. I've never once exclaimed 'canapés? At a wedding!? How unexpected!'. Anyway, champagne for them and prosecco for the guests obviously.

So other people did know about the name change. It was a secret that only about ten people knew about. The MARACAS! Am I boring or is that really embarrassing!? The thought of giving someone some maracas to shake at me when I walk into a room just.... no. Maybe it's a done thing though and I'm uncultured.

Another surprise for the guests.... you wanted a brass band for your wedding, which is fine! Stop trying to make everything about surprising guests. From the photos we've seen already everyone just looked confused but maybe they were surprised and they had lots of brass band enthusiasts who were delighted with the gesture, I don't know.

Reactions: 7
Honestly the only things your guests care about are enough food and drink, decent music to dance to if they’re so inclined, somewhere to sit down out of the weather and being there to celebrate your union. 99% would not give a toss about a surprise brass band.

Well, thanks for the recap dissection of the blog post. I started reading it on the train this morning but the views outside (the rural vistas of East Anglia) were more interesting. My comments:
1. I was thinking the same thing. How many more time will she rinse and repeat the same content? It would have made so much more sense to post less in the lead-up to posting the blogs, just a bit of hinting here and there - but she just can't stop herself!
2. I picked upon the bridesmaids thing too. It's funny how she didn't even link to Asos where I believe the dresses where from. Too much effort, I guess (also God forbid someone found themselves a bargain evening dress- I imagine most of the gowns are in the sale now); and why bother linking if you can't aff-link the living shit out of it.
3. Her writing style is so bad! Which makes me want to read her unpublished book even more.
4. "Champagne for them and prosecco for the guests obviously" - same for makeup and hair, gifted, excuse me, complimentary experience for Kath, and a random makeup artist for her bridesmaids. (I looked the person up - she does nice, standard, wedding appropriate makeup looks but clearly not good enough for our little princess).

This week is going to be such a treat - how quickly do we think we'll have to have a new thread?
(I can see she already posted the food blog - can't bring myself up to reading just yet. Maybe over lunch? Nahhh, just kidding!)

Thanks babes I recently moved, and we got a puppy, and I really don't have as much time to do these! Hopefully, once we have fully unpacked, and redecorated, and I have settled into my new commute a bit more, I will be able to do it again but it will take a few more weeks

I can't see any mention of the wine being credited to Aldi here, or was that the prosecco tower?
No linking to asos since they cruelly did away with the paid affiliate links for influencers - Oh, the humanity!
The videographer was free...but she actually paid the photographer for those wedding photos?! Dark, over saturated and no family or group shots, just Katie dancing on G's toes and him grabbing her chest like a drunk fresher that had spent the past 18 years at a boys only boarding school.
Of course the 5 minutes they had to themselves was little. The rest of us experience full size minutes, but not Katie.

Reactions: 9
If they really wanted to break tradition, should’ve got long boi in a dress. That I would’ve liked to see.

Reactions: 17
I can just imagine my bridesmaid's face if I had given her maracas to shake, I can just hear the language that would've come out of her mouth too

Reactions: 9
I just read the entire blog (I’m in a very boring teams meeting)
Her writing style is awful. I don’t understand why she’s got (haha) after every few sentences, what she was saying wasn’t even funny?
She doesn’t provide any proper insight to wedding planning, it’s just a mish mash of her having her wanky indulgences realised. She’s not included any prices or anything? Half the stuff was gifted, and the rest was contracted out to mum to sort?
Also she kept banging on about ‘breaking tradition’
There was nothing untraditional about it. Maybe the fact Geoffleen took on her name- big whoop.
the food wasn’t untraditional. It was served in anything but a plate (which was predicted a few threads back anyway)

Last edited:
Are influencers actually allowed to post things like this?

And I know that people don't actually really kiss in wedding pics but the chemistry here is ... non-existent?

I still can’t get over Slenderman’s Rupert the Bear suit.

Reactions: 15
She says Next are "starting to do floral bouquets. Letterbox flowers too". They always have, it's not new! Bloody hell Kathleen, do your research before you go to a press event

Another 5 minute undisclosed AD today along with the undisclosed AD Gifted trip to Paris.

She thought she'd vlog the day and film some content about the bars they recommend...... there's about ten seconds of footage with no sound at the end. That's it. That's the content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.