Katie Snooks #8 Here comes the bride, hottie bottie at her side! “Here’s your sad olives & cheap Aldi wine!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exactly has she deduced that her followers are badass women? Is it through her 'am I the only one who likes video games/ drinks coffee' prompts? She doesn't interact with anyone who comments on her videos but maybe she's super chatty with her Insta followers or something?
i can’t see her being interactive with her followers, when I used to msg her on insta with (relevant) questions/opinions she left me on read, she’s so up her own arse

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1110252
I think of all the badass women in the world, Kathleen is one of the least bad assiest women out there.
She thrives on the coattails of her wealthy older, creepy fiancé, her job is literally receiving tonnes of free crap, and reviewing it badly. Her content has no substance or direction. She is obscenely self entitled and ignorant, likes to whinge and pout about every inconvenience whilst crying into a bottle of champagne. Dunno about u, but nothing badass about that. Nothing badass about her supporters either, who support this kind of toxic aesthetic blindly thus becoming complicit in her stupid world. If anything, Kathleen is the kind of woman/has the kind of lifestyle I do not want to aspire to be/to have.
She is also completely devoid of personality.

Reactions: 6
For a second I thought the person she was kissing in the photo was Andrew 😬😬😬😬😬 I had to look several times 🤣
She wishes! I bet that’s what she’s went to therapy for. She can’t get over him and control herself when not under father geoffreys watch 🤣

Reactions: 4
Tbf to Katie when I used to like her I would occasionally reply to her stories and she was always very pleasant and would quite often reply back to me. These were the days before Daddy G though

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tbf to Katie when I used to like her I would occasionally reply to her stories and she was always very pleasant and would quite often reply back to me. These were the days before Daddy G though
Ah yes, now she's better than us commoners.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the round-up was boring, but we forgive her, because of Covid. We haven't established why there's a bird cage in Katie's bathroom, now she also added a camera to the set-up. Is she planning to revive her Lush Instagram? Who knows.
Screenshot_20220307-095735~2.png

Happy Birthday to G (but not really!). I understand that she probably had a table booked in one of the capital's gorgeous eateries which she had to cancel because of them being ill but I think I'd die of sadness if my partner wished me happy birthday on social media using these old and tired commonplace lines.
Where's her imagination, creativity? It's her fiancé for goodness sake, it call for writing something a bit more personal. Or keeping it private and not writing anything.
Screenshot_20220307-181758~2.png

Screenshot_20220307-181729~2.png

Screenshot_20220307-181720~2.png

I hope she realises that she should have 2 negatives on two consecutive days to announce herself covid free.
Screenshot_20220308-194622~2.png

You know Katie, you were allowed to work if you were feeling up to it - you didn't need to wait for a negative test to do so 😅
Screenshot_20220308-194632~2.png

Reactions: 9
So the round-up was boring, but we forgive her, because of Covid. We haven't established why there's a bird cage in Katie's bathroom, now she also added a camera to the set-up. Is she planning to revive her Lush Instagram? Who knows.
View attachment 1111534
Happy Birthday to G (but not really!). I understand that she probably had a table booked in one of the capital's gorgeous eateries which she had to cancel because of them being ill but I think I'd die of sadness if my partner wished me happy birthday on social media using these old and tired commonplace lines.
Where's her imagination, creativity? It's her fiancé for goodness sake, it call for writing something a bit more personal. Or keeping it private and not writing anything.
View attachment 1111542
View attachment 1111543
View attachment 1111544
I hope she realises that she should have 2 negatives on two consecutive days to announce herself covid free.
View attachment 1111550
You know Katie, you were allowed to work if you were feeling up to it - you didn't need to wait for a negative test to do so 😅
View attachment 1111548
Oh so her covid has gone and suddenly everything is gravy? Its not a switch.

Reactions: 8
The photos of them close together are always so awkward. They both look uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
Fly on the wall in the Snooks-Lentin house during covid

Kathleen: <crying> oh darling Geoffington, something awful has happened! Alas, come quick, the a&e is on speed dial!

Geoffry Dahmer: <panic> oh what is it my petite precious amoeba, what shallI throw my hefty wallet at today?

Thumbelina: (sniffs) I was morose over my tragic predicament of having caught covid, that whilst I was crying into my bottle of Dom Perignon & snacking on the finest Greek Perello olives, I realised my sense of taste & smell has gone, it tastes like Aldi Prosecco & Tesco finest haldiki olives now!

Geoff Goldblum: <shakes fist angrily at the ring doorbell cam> DAMN YOU CORONA- DAMN YOU TO HECK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Geoffo office makeover, "The perfect cosy home office". Dark and dismal more like. What a vile colour!!

Reactions: 13
Fly on the wall in the Snooks-Lentin house during covid

Kathleen: <crying> oh darling Geoffington, something awful has happened! Alas, come quick, the a&e is on speed dial!

Geoffry Dahmer: <panic> oh what is it my petite precious amoeba, what shallI throw my hefty wallet at today?

Thumbelina: (sniffs) I was morose over my tragic predicament of having caught covid, that whilst I was crying into my bottle of Dom Perignon & snacking on the finest Greek Perello olives, I realised my sense of taste & smell has gone, it tastes like Aldi Prosecco & Tesco finest haldiki olives now!

Geoff Goldblum: <shakes fist angrily at the ring doorbell cam> DAMN YOU CORONA- DAMN YOU TO HECK

OMG I love halkidiki olives 🙈 🙈 🙈

Matches his personality
I don't know why but your comment made me thing that Despicable Geoff looks a bit like Gru...
1646785597344.png

• Haha
The Geoffo office makeover, "The perfect cosy home office". Dark and dismal more like. What a vile colour!!
It looked as if the line where the wall meets the ceiling was wavy. I assume she was paid enough to just get the room repainted by a professional soon. They made it look like a messy cave 😶

Reactions: 5
It looked as if the line where the wall meets the ceiling was wavy. I assume she was paid enough to just get the room repainted by a professional soon. They made it look like a messy cave 😶
Their whole house will soon look like cave/system of caves, at varying stages of decay (because you know they're using a different dark colour in each room)

She’s crying over/into food again guys
I cry about stupid stuff too when I am PMSing, the difference is I don't take bleeping pictures of myself doing it. Oh, and I also realize that it can't control my day - I am an adult so life must go on!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.