Katie Snooks #8 Here comes the bride, hottie bottie at her side! “Here’s your sad olives & cheap Aldi wine!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
02648614-C0F8-43CD-BEA7-6E395CA58565.png

Wedding spread sheets? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank goodness, before they could only go out for food twice daily at the weekends, now it’s thrice. Must have been so hard let us pray for the Earl and Earless of Snooktonia

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Won't be long until she's making out she's the great wedding guru and will be asking people to send her questions if they're needing advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve planned a wedding, and it certainly didn’t take up every single weekend for a year or whatever. An afternoon looking at venues, another afternoon meeting the caterer and tasting food, phone calls/emails to photographer, DJ, hairdresser, florist. Choose table place cards, pick dress. A couple of weekends and a few evenings max.
She is either a tit planner, or she needed Mr Snooktin involved in every little decision, and since he actually has a day job, that would indeed leave weekends only for wedmin.

Reactions: 9
Kathleen is here everyone 😱
Hahahahha how dare you sully her name! She doesn’t drink Aldi wine 😂

I done did a thread everyone. Now I’m SOOOOWWW tired and need a mini moon please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.