Katie Snooks #8 Here comes the bride, hottie bottie at her side! “Here’s your sad olives & cheap Aldi wine!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone deserves to loose their original sense of smell and taste...

Picture the scene, Baby G emerges from his covid duvet den, to take a few faltering steps toward his usual snacky snack - a whole rotisserie chicken. He lifts the carcass to his lips, pulls them back preparing to swallow the bird whole, but wait, what's that strange new smell...oh no, no, no, noooooo. A foul (fowl!! pun intended) aroma fills his nostrils, enveloping his senses leaving him unable to continue. The chicken is discarded, panic levels rising Geffinator sets out to find something, anything, he can stomach the smell of. Bacon, nope, ham now repugnant, sausages...no! A whole rack of lamb, a duck, steaks and even a haggis all now unacceptable. "How can this be?!" he wailed to an increasingly nervous looking Morris. Blocks of cheese hurriedly bunged into the airfryer, retrieved bubbling away like Satan's special brew and smeared onto garlic bread. Alas, still no good!
Gagging, the Geffbot3000 wildly scans the perimeters of his catacombs kitchen, and in the darkness he spots the odd box of vegetables... surely not he thinks, surely it hadn't come to this.

It had. In fact all that was now acceptable to his new covid brew taste buds, was raw brocoli and stewed lentils. Little did he know it would be thus forevermore.
Ah. Wishful thinking pal. Thanks for the giggles through.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The round-up is so boring I took the time to count how much these gifted goodies would cost a full price paying customer.

1646661780684.png

1646661799507.png

ONE HUNDRED AND ONE POUND

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh when people take cold and flu tablets. You might aswell just take ordinary paracetamol because that's all it is.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what medicines the neighbours dropped off that she can't show us?
Screenshot_20220307-095758.png

• Haha
Next month lads! The most anticipated wedding since Charles and Di is next month!
Stock up on sad olives and champers it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her recent post, Why does it look like he’s forcing himself to kiss her?

Can imagine Katie harping, “Come on babe, if you love me you’ll kiss me for the gram”.

Next month lads! The most anticipated wedding since Charles and Di is next month!
I knew it was April! Can’t believe wittle miss 00top Secret admitted the month she’s marrying ol’ geoff-o.

Reactions: 10
I knew it was April! Can’t believe wittle miss 00top Secret admitted the month she’s marrying ol’ geoff-o.
When they had that pre-wedding party a few weeks ago and her sister made/ordered them a cake and Katie blurred out the number but it would have said something like "xxx days until the big day" and I am pretty sure it must have been 100, and I wonder if the wedding is around the Easter weekend.

In her recent post, Why does it look like he’s forcing himself to kiss her?

Can imagine Katie harping, “Come on babe, if you love me you’ll kiss me for the gram”.
Where as my boyfriend said the other day 'if you love me, you'll let me pay for your diesel'

When they had that pre-wedding party a few weeks ago and her sister made/ordered them a cake and Katie blurred out the number but it would have said something like "xxx days until the big day" and I am pretty sure it must have been 100, and I wonder if the wedding is around the Easter weekend.
Bet its on a Wednesday 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a second I thought the person she was kissing in the photo was Andrew 😬😬😬😬😬 I had to look several times 🤣

• Haha
Can't wait for all the 'wedding content'. I'm expecting something just as useful with as much work put into it as the 'buying a house' video.

What else are we expecting on the big day? I think there will be some quirky wedding photos with Kath being lifted up by all the Groomsmen because she's so smoll. Maybe they'll all have a cry into some Aldi wine bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait for all the 'wedding content'. I'm expecting something just as useful with as much work put into it as the 'buying a house' video.

What else are we expecting on the big day? I think there will be some quirky wedding photos with Kath being lifted up by all the Groomsmen because she's so smoll. Maybe they'll all have a cry into some Aldi wine bottles.
Maybe a competition who can fill more bottles with tears?

Reactions: 5
0E09B330-EC3A-4264-816D-E4DE13A31E82.png

I think of all the badass women in the world, Kathleen is one of the least bad assiest women out there.
She thrives on the coattails of her wealthy older, creepy fiancé, her job is literally receiving tonnes of free crap, and reviewing it badly. Her content has no substance or direction. She is obscenely self entitled and ignorant, likes to whinge and pout about every inconvenience whilst crying into a bottle of champagne. Dunno about u, but nothing badass about that. Nothing badass about her supporters either, who support this kind of toxic aesthetic blindly thus becoming complicit in her stupid world. If anything, Kathleen is the kind of woman/has the kind of lifestyle I do not want to aspire to be/to have.

Reactions: 18
How exactly has she deduced that her followers are badass women? Is it through her 'am I the only one who likes video games/ drinks coffee' prompts? She doesn't interact with anyone who comments on her videos but maybe she's super chatty with her Insta followers or something?

• Wow
How exactly has she deduced that her followers are badass women? Is it through her 'am I the only one who likes video games/ drinks coffee' prompts? She doesn't interact with anyone who comments on her videos but maybe she's super chatty with her Insta followers or something?
I have a business insta account and the analytics are pretty detailed. Gender, age, location, all sorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.