Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
View attachment 1139896
Oh look she’s flogging her gifted crap.
This is awful. Why did she make such a show and dance of her and G putting items in the supermarket charity bin during lockdown and then she does this? There are so many cat rescues and cat collections for them in supermarkets. It’s such a small gesture that could be put towards something good and she’s chosen to be a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
So they got married (shocking!)

I already have a mega gripe.

The cake. It is meant to be 'til death do us part' - not till. It's a shortening of the word 'until', not a shopping till. On your fucking cake. Forever immortalised in your wedding photos that neither you, Slendergeoff or your cake decorator can spot a sodding typo in icing. Give me strength.

Although, as we all know, watching Kaaaaathleeeeeen's roundups is like shooting fish in a spelling and grammar barrel so I suppose it's very on trend.

This has made me far more grumpy than it should do, really 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
So because it’s Sunday and I’m bored and have no life, I went through every single person that Kathleen follows and looked at those who uploaded stories in the last 24 hours

I’m aware I have FAR too much time on my hands
Thank you for your outstanding service.
also all this hype over the ‘amazing menu’ and so far it’s courgette flowers & cheese on toast ….🙄

Yeah I definitely think he’s taken her last name!
GEOFFREY SNOOKS IM DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Babybail93

VIP Member
I still can’t believe they paid £10,000 to rent what looks like a fire damaged empty room

• Haha
  • Wow

#ad#aff

VIP Member
A. I can't imagine Geoff wanting kids. He doesn't seem to have a very paternal vibe to him at all.
B. Her skin still looks awful.
C. Surely the wedding is this weekend because she said April right?
D. MARTAS I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND DON'T HAVE COVID!
How dare you. He’s a strong father figure to Kathleen.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Maybe Lord Lentin keeps a hold of the purse strings given Kath's issues with hoarding, so they settle up at the end of each week after the weekly house clean. If she eats more than her share of sad olives she has to pay the extra!
I read this as Lord Lentil 🤣 he has the sex appeal of a lentil

• Haha
Reactions: 27

imtakingabath

VIP Member
So, G went to Dubai for the stag, and she just had a couple of days away with fam & friends? Isn't it a bit sad?
Her sister has a young baby, so maybe she wanted to keep it in the UK to make sure she could attend? Personally I think hen/stag dos abroad are excessive, people already have to spend enough on taxis/hotels/babysitters for the wedding itself.

Reactions: 26

Babybail93

VIP Member
She is vile. Selling gifted cat food all for the sake of a tenner? Just put it in the food bank!

Reactions: 26

Lmorg

Love how she’s said they’re isolating and then goes on to show a trip to a salon, brunch, food shopping…

Reactions: 25

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Kate Snooks #9: Quirky little wedding, was her in laws dreading? Here come the Snooks! No one gives two fooks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
£110. Per person. For food from some well known chefs that she didn't even mention. I can't get over how frequently these two go out for drinks and to restaurants. Meanwhile we're all shitting ourselves about whether we can pay our energy bills for the rest of the year. (Did this place also charge £110 to those who work in hospitality when it was targeted at them!?)

How the other half live.

• Heart
  • Wow