Katie Snooks #8 Here comes the bride, hottie bottie at her side! “Here’s your sad olives & cheap Aldi wine!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guys. Welcome to a new weekly, I mean new thread.

The winning title courtesy of @squatternutbosh - Katie Snooks #8: here comes the bride, hot water bottle by her side, let’s feast on sad olives and cheap Aldi wine! - was too long so I went @MistyWindowsedit :)

No TLDR this time but I have a delightful list of Katie and G's nicknames from the last thread. They're mostly for Geofferson but there are a few for the Tiny Princess of Walthamstow too. The competition remains open for entries.

✨ Count Geoffula ✨ Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII ✨ Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff ✨ Thumbelina and Goliath ✨ Grandfather Geoff ✨ Geoff Bezos ✨ Geofferson ✨ Gordinia ✨ Geoffo ✨ Agent Geoff ✨ Geoff-a-nator ✨ Baron Geoffethemus ✨ Viscount Geoffolomew ✨ Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives ✨ Archbishop Geoffard ✨ Daddy Long Legs ✨ Archbishop Geoffington ✨ Mr and Mrs Sentin/Snooktin ✨ Friar Geoffbert ✨ Lord Geoffdemort ✨ Baron Geofferonymus ✨ Earl of Geoffandia ✨ Ser Geoffington of Highgarden ✨ King Geofftopher ✨ The Slenderman ✨ "Boyf" ✨ Geoffbot 3000 ✨ Grandmaster Geoff ✨ Lord Geoffrey ✨ Marquess Geoffton ✨ Geofforia Landgarb ✨ Gentry G ✨ Geoffry Lannister ✨ Señor Geoffnando ✨ Geoff of Geofftown ✨ Marquis de Geoff ✨ Little Lord Geoffington ✨ The Pale Geoff ✨ Tonegeoff ✨ Sous-Geoff ✨ Get-off Geoff ✨ Master of Muppets ✨ Geofferson Airplane ✨ Geoffrey McGeofforick ✨ Duke Geoffrey "G" Geoffington and Duchess Kathleen "Smol" Snooksy-Snookerson ✨ Mother and Father to Doctor Maurice "Morris" Catboy ✨ Gangly Geoffo ✨ Emperor Geoffodopolous ✨ Count Geoff of Geoffington ✨ G-Unit ✨ Exhalted Geoffmeister ✨ #slenderdick ✨ Geoff Del Ray ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yesssss!!!! Sinister Minister is also one I would like to put forward 😂

Fair enough to Katie seriously, she’s providing helpful advice in regards to how you can help Ukraine! I had never thought about the Airbnb story she posted.

Reactions: 8
I bleeping knew she’d have the worst pouty most terrible case of Covid going. Everyone else has had to soldier through their full time jobs but she has of course taken to her bed like the grandparents in Charlie and the chocolate factory. I bet grandpa Geoff is doting on her as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she's so ill, but she could still do a video to show herself using the hair products. When I had covid I had no energy to even think about washing my hair or putting any products in it.

• Wow
She may well be feeling terrible but she just loses sympathy points by banging on about it. I had Covid last week and only told my work and people I’d had contact with (luckily I had no symptoms). What’s with this incessant need to tell everyone every minute detail of her life?

Reactions: 5
My husband and I have been sick this week and have had to take care of our toddler who has stopped napping this past week too. We haven’t complained or told anyone (except you all now I guess lol).

It’s fine to tell people and to update I guess but how many people have had it now over the past few years? You’re not a special snowflake and you go out all the damn time what did you expect katie?

Reactions: 10
My husband and I have been sick this week and have had to take care of our toddler who has stopped napping this past week too. We haven’t complained or told anyone (except you all now I guess lol).

It’s fine to tell people and to update I guess but how many people have had it now over the past few years? You’re not a special snowflake and you go out all the damn time what did you expect katie?
And now poor Geoffreally Boring has to look after his toddler so he knows how you feel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's like those people who upload photos of their LFT tests to Facebook, look at me, I have covid or they upload every test, look at me I STILL have covid.

• Wow
I had covid a couple of weeks ago, and guess what, my 2 and 5yo had it too.
I'm a single mother and it was bleeping tough.
I'm sure Princess Kathleen of Barking can get her own bleeping sad olives.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had covid a couple of weeks ago, and guess what, my 2 and 5yo had it too.
I'm a single mother and it was bleeping tough.
I'm sure Princess Kathleen of Barking can get her own bleeping sad olives.
Ugh I'm so sorry! I hope you and your babies feel better now! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She says she's so ill, but she could still do a video to show herself using the hair products. When I had covid I had no energy to even think about washing my hair or putting any products in it.
She seems sweet a lot of the time, but she is one of life's compulsive complainers, whingers and moaners.
Constantly claiming to be soooooo ill, or sooo tired or soooo anything to prevent her functioning as a contributing member of society. Then, miraculously managing to do activities a normal human couldn't possibly do with a terrible hangover / a real migraine / actual flu / worse case of covid everrrrrr, such as curling hair, oiling up her scalp, applying wedding slap, endless selfies with a pouty bottom lip and a myriad of filters and edits. She is the boy who cried wolf, yes Katie you might well have a headache/cold/mild covid (thanks to your three inoculations against it) bit you aren't the poorlyiest, ickle poppet ever needing to be in the intensive care unit under sister Geffbot's careful care. Sure, feel rough but get on with your day like everyone else does (or more likely has to) unless you can't lift your head of the floor, or out of the loo you're probably good to work from home or get on with essential chorus while isolating.

Why not order some wine and spirits for your upcoming nuptials from a small and local supplier?! Wash your hair with some tea tree oil if you have dandruff rather than trying to shill overpriced oils, or try to re work your erotica into a publishable piece? No, she'll just vegetate on the sofa, in her duvet den while been spoon fed by Nanny G who'll tell her everyone is so jealous of her so best not try anyway.

Reactions: 11
Her most recent post 😨 So it's cool to have Covid because you can cuddle under a duvet in PJ's, are you for real? People have died from Covid, lost loved ones, been let go of work...and you're happy because you have an actual excuse to be lazy now? Get some sense 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Bermondsey street is a London “hidden gem” is one of the more ridiculous things I’ve heard her say. Nothing in that video is a “hidden gem” regardless of how many times she says it…which is a lot. I wouldn’t say I’m familiar with that area of London and she didn’t teach me anything I didn’t know or have been to already 🙄

'This little sculpture' looks about 40ft tall.
'A little wine' is a normal sized glass of wine.
'A little deli' is actually quite big.

Again with the 'choik-let'?

Reactions: 6
I have too many Katie screenshots on my phone, it's purge time!

Why is madam so obsessed with Euphoria? I haven't seen it but is it not aimed at slightly younger demographic?
1646591385392.png

Does Kath need any more dry shampoo? No wonder she was getting dandruff, anyone would if they used dry shampoo as much as her!
1646591685063.png

1646591714544.png

Did anyone pick up on the fact that the duvet was naked? You know, with no cover on? Like, what if Katie spilled her sad olives on it? Will they buy another one or just sleep under a stained duvet? (Or is it in a white case and I am totally missing the point?)
1646591657363.png

I am really not sure how I feel about below. I hope she doesn't mean paid work? Or if she does, she'll at least prepare properly, get some professionals involved & share resources.
(Also, I don't mean to be a dick, but I really can't see much improvement in her. I am glad she's doing therapy now but it's just the beginning of a possibly long journey).
1646594298779.png

1646594561613.png

@Tom_Nook - on top of raising some money for some trousers for Kath we should also get her some PJs.
1646595534595.png

"Our taste"? You and Geoffron are not one person Katie.
1646595561967.png

BTW Geoff posted this last week, they just as bad as each other, aren't day?
1646596389786.png

My impressions after last week's vlog: Is the wedding planning* her main job now?
*Also, why does she keep saying "planning"? With the wedding taking place quite soon, shouldn't most things have been planned now? Wouldn't "organising" be a better word?
What is this thumbnail though? Why did she pick a picture where her tongue is doing a weird thing?
1646596574410.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have too many Katie screenshots on my phone, it's purge time!

Why is madam so obsessed with Euphoria? I haven't seen it but is it not aimed at slightly younger demographic?
View attachment 1106935
Does Kath need any more dry shampoo? No wonder she was getting dandruff, anyone would if they used dry shampoo as much as her!
View attachment 1106943
View attachment 1106946

Did anyone pick up on the fact that the duvet was naked? You know, with no cover on? Like, what if Katie spilled her sad olives on it? Will they buy another one or just sleep under a stained duvet? (Or is it in a white case and I am totally missing the point?)
View attachment 1106942

I am really not sure how I feel about below. I hope she doesn't mean paid work? Or if she does, she'll at least prepare properly, get some professionals involved & share resources.
(Also, I don't mean to be a dick, but I really can't see much improvement in her. I am glad she's doing therapy now but it's just the beginning of a possibly long journey).
View attachment 1107056
View attachment 1107069
@Tom_Nook - on top of raising some money for some trousers for Kath we should also get her some PJs.
View attachment 1107108
"Our taste"? You and Geoffron are not one person Katie.
View attachment 1107110
BTW Geoff posted this last week, they just as bad as each other, aren't day?
View attachment 1107140
My impressions after last week's vlog: Is the wedding planning* her main job now?
*Also, why does she keep saying "planning"? With the wedding taking place quite soon, shouldn't most things have been planned now? Wouldn't "organising" be a better word?
What is this thumbnail though? Why did she pick a picture where her tongue is doing a weird thing?
View attachment 1107145
If anyone deserves to loose their original sense of smell and taste...

Picture the scene, Baby G emerges from his covid duvet den, to take a few faltering steps toward his usual snacky snack - a whole rotisserie chicken. He lifts the carcass to his lips, pulls them back preparing to swallow the bird whole, but wait, what's that strange new smell...oh no, no, no, noooooo. A foul (fowl!! pun intended) aroma fills his nostrils, enveloping his senses leaving him unable to continue. The chicken is discarded, panic levels rising Geffinator sets out to find something, anything, he can stomach the smell of. Bacon, nope, ham now repugnant, sausages...no! A whole rack of lamb, a duck, steaks and even a haggis all now unacceptable. "How can this be?!" he wailed to an increasingly nervous looking Morris. Blocks of cheese hurriedly bunged into the airfryer, retrieved bubbling away like Satan's special brew and smeared onto garlic bread. Alas, still no good!
Gagging, the Geffbot3000 wildly scans the perimeters of his catacombs kitchen, and in the darkness he spots the odd box of vegetables... surely not he thinks, surely it hadn't come to this.

It had. In fact all that was now acceptable to his new covid brew taste buds, was raw brocoli and stewed lentils. Little did he know it would be thus forevermore.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.