Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are really easy things to do though? Pick one each day and you can easily get it done.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry... website?
A lot of people use wedding websites now as an easier way of collecting RSVP’s and having all of the information where people need it, if the wedding is in a couple of months though I’d have thought RSVP’s would have been earlier than this? I’ve never planned a wedding though tbh so could be wrong

Reactions: 7
They're getting married at Hogwarts 👍The seating plan reminds me of the Great Hall 😂
View attachment 1051190
Wow if you're sat half way down table four and need to get up to the loo that's going to be one hell of a squeeze! Good job wedding meals are so short so no one will need to get up 😂

Also if Genevieve... a baby... has her seat placed doesn't that help her out with at least one more seat next to her for her parents to look after her? Katie is defo making a meal out of everything, as per

If it is only 100 days or so til the wedding then they are leaving it so late to RSVP!!!!! There are so many weddings this year thanks to the covid backlog that surely a load of her guests will already be booked up for someone else's big day!

Reactions: 8
I don't know why I never posted these q&a Stories, they're a goldmine!
(Oh wait, I have a job LOL)
1644443170990.png

(I hope she doesn't pick one of the names for her future baby.
Fun fact. A colleague in my previous job had a hernia and he named it Horace.
He had it removed last year. Still funny).

Hmm it's kind of concerning that her death row meal is her wedding dinner.
But my guesses are:
- starter is a steak tartare
- main is steak and fries, or a beef roast with all the trimmings
- dessert is beef drippings icecream because she is so edgy and loves a savoury dessert #finedining

1644444399746.png

She obviously sent the above herself, as well as these:
1644444733109.png

1644444745394.png

1644444762868.png

1644444775765.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always call her skincare routine a regime? Anyway, I'm about to find out how many products she's been shoving onto her face this week.

Weekly vlog thoughts.

Who goes to Dubai for 4 days!?
Katie looked lovely on the Saturday when she was wearing her hair in a bow. Nice to see her wearing some pot wash shoes again. She looks so nice in a smart casual outfit with converse.

Breaking news: SHE'S REALISED THAT USING LOADS OF PRODUCTS ISNT GOOD FOR HER SKIN... then she lists about ten products, details a 5-6 step routine and says she's still using Skin & Me as well. I give up.
But the idiot isn’t using skin and me everyday as advised.

Wow if you're sat half way down table four and need to get up to the loo that's going to be one hell of a squeeze! Good job wedding meals are so short so no one will need to get up 😂

Also if Genevieve... a baby... has her seat placed doesn't that help her out with at least one more seat next to her for her parents to look after her? Katie is defo making a meal out of everything, as per

If it is only 100 days or so til the wedding then they are leaving it so late to RSVP!!!!! There are so many weddings this year thanks to the covid backlog that surely a load of her guests will already be booked up for someone else's big day!
You'd think it would help her out with the seat next to the baby, but clearly not 😂

• Haha
Highlights of the vlog for me -

1. a cute dog appearing for a few seconds
2. Kate pronouncing Miguel as "Migwell"
3. Kate thinking that putting stuff on FB marketplace/Depop constitutes life administration 4. Kate thinking she does her bit for the environment by mostly using reusable makeup remover pads, (but not in this video cos she was drunk on a jammy red wine, you guys), even though she eats enormous amounts of animal products despite constantly harping on about the fact she is going to reduce her intake.

What a life she leads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It really does make me a bit sad that every single Q&A she does is clearly filled with questions she asks herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Case in point: no one would ask her about healthy food because she literally only ever posts pictures of melted cheese and deep fried battered meat.
Why doesn’t she just ask her followers these questions and actually engage with them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know why I never posted these q&a Stories, they're a goldmine!
(Oh wait, I have a job LOL)
What on earth are three-course canapés?! Also I don't understand how influencers constantly misspell everything, given that iPhones autocorrect for you - her spelling of broccoli 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely could've posted about her death row meal without posting that it'll be her wedding meal..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf my (COVID-postponed) wedding is next month and our RSVP date wasn't until 8 weeks before - venue didn't need final numbers until 4 weeks before so technically could've been even later, but wanted to give myself time to chase the inevitable non-responses 😂 so don't think this is too wild if her weddings in 100 days, most people don't even send invites out until 3 months before!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry still going through old screenshots.
I know we dicussed it before, but has she heard of doors?
1644520546502.png

We waited a year and there it is: Katie made a vegan meal.
1644520598698.png

Funny she goes to 'Spoons with "girls" but not G.
1644520790731.png

Sound like she was forced to straighten her teeth, poor thing!
1644520838827.png

If anyone missed the "I cancelled my wedding and love putting myself through the hell of reminding myself of it" Stories, there you go.
1644520929789.png

1644520984930.png

1644520997642.png

1644521015170.png

1644521080113.png

1644521116681.png

1644521096429.png

1644521198663.png

1644521214062.png

1644521222756.png

Does she need more toys/lube?
1644521289052.png

How to casually mention you have a Dyson.
1644521311420.png

Yes, looks adorable from the side, Kathleen.
1644521334890.png

Stunning brekkie
(but not really)
1644521375053.png

Oh, G-bob came back from his stag. I was secretely hoping he got kidnapped by pirates or sth. Oh well, maybe another time.
1644521442448.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish they'd hold that cat properly so he's supported, poor Morris.

If I was engaged I'd be devastated if my partner kept banging on about their last engagement and comparing the two scenarios. It's fine to do that in your own head, or maybe chat to a friend, but to broadcast it to the world when she's already said this stuff pretty much word for word is just unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This picture must be from the photoshoot G paid for her to have for her Birthday 🙄
Screenshot_20220211-131329~2.png

She also updated her IG bio to let us know that she will soon become a ring.
Screenshot_20220211-131356~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.